Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Potatus_Maximus

Paypal ship offer for cheaper dubloons?

9 comments in this topic

[SGC]
55 posts
8,027 battles

Hi guys, I was wondering if it was possible to make use of the discounted Paypal offer for the Atago to get a bunch of dubloons for a cheaper price, afaik in the past, you would get the dubloon price of the ship if you already had it in your port.(Santa's crates, gifts)

Does this still apply to discounted offers from Paypal?

Atago Dubloon price in the tech tree: 10700 dubs

Paypal offer: $45.17 (Ship + 500 dubs)

Equivalent price using any amount of dubloons option:  $64.40 (11200 dubs)

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Hi guys, I was wondering if it was possible to make use of the discounted Paypal offer for the Atago to get a bunch of dubloons for a cheaper price, afaik in the past, you would get the dubloon price of the ship if you already had it in your port.(Santa's crates, gifts)

Does this still apply to discounted offers from Paypal?

Atago Dubloon price in the tech tree: 10700 dubs

Paypal offer: $45.17 (Ship + 500 dubs)

Equivalent price using any amount of dubloons option:  $64.40 (11200 dubs)

Yes. You can indeed take advantage of this and get the ship's value in dubloons + 500 dubloons as long as you already own the ship.

[SPAR]
6 posts
5,595 battles

Hi,

Are you able to pay through the Paypal discounted price for this ship? There was a problem using Paypal.  I tried many times and was not successful. I sent a ticket to WG. I am still waiting for a solution after about 4 days already.

Edited by Sal8

[SPAR]
6 posts
5,595 battles

Hi,

Well, really good for you.I tried all the ships for paypal payment, not working. But  I  tried on the NA WoW and login into any ships/merchandise for paypal payment and it went through without getting the message stating paypal cannot proceed and the next error page. Still waiting for my ticket answers, sigh. Anyways, thanks for replying.

[WOWMB]
Beta Tester
12 posts
2,902 battles

Hi,

Well, really good for you.I tried all the ships for paypal payment, not working. But  I  tried on the NA WoW and login into any ships/merchandise for paypal payment and it went through without getting the message stating paypal cannot proceed and the next error page. Still waiting for my ticket answers, sigh. Anyways, thanks for replying.

same goes here got this error page been trying since yesterday

[SGC]
55 posts
8,027 battles

cS7XbCH.png

Hmm strange, maybe try delinking any old credit or debit cards that may be in your Paypal account? Clear cache? My payment went through without any problems and my account also reflects the additional dubloons. After a popup window prompted me to log in to paypal, I proceeded to do so and it asked me to confirm the purchase within the same pop up window. After that, the usual 'Thank you for your purchase blah blah' came up.

Sign in to follow this