You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

Confirmed P2W, Kaga have 2x6 TB? nerf that and give 10KM secondary instead!

30 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

alright.... Obviuosly  Kaga should Be da best Yolo CV

BTW, its loadout are WEIRD.... its 2/2/1 NOT 3/5/0

basic loadout

F : 4

TB : 6

DB : 6

THIS IS OP! RIP SURFACE SHIP!!! i think they should nerf it......

as compensation for the nerf, give it 10KM basic secodary..... with AFT and secondary upgrade UP to 14 KM..... 

alright 9 KM secondary are fine too......

Other loadout "Strike"

1/1/3 MEH LOADOUT?

well... another Lexington with fighter and weaker plane

its time to buy saipan...  just saying......

THANKS WG for listening my advice BTW :V

strike loadout have at least 1 fighter plane.... but i think strike loadout need 1 more DB squadron or TB......

so it will be like 1/1/4 or 1/2/3

well btw... nerf saipan plane speed please.... to same as T7 :V

1,105 posts

no, just, no please no no no

what no? 2x6 TB? or 1/1/3 loadout?

i think its should be 2x5 TB for AS and 3x4 TB for Strike.... also we need 10KM secondary buff please....

so the loadout

3/2/0 AS

1/3/1 Strike

A real CV doesn't hide up the back, they brawl in the cap zones and spot for the battleships hiding up the back.

:izmena:

finally, somebody agree with me....

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

what no? 2x6 TB? or 1/1/3 loadout?

listening to another one of your brainless rants

finally, somebody agree with me....

do you even sarcasm

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,495 battles

"CV, hurry up and cap B! I'll cover you!"

On a more serious note, Kaga does have decent secondaries but she's not alone there. Hiryuu, Shokaku, Lexington, Essex, and Midway are all quite strong, too. Ryujo would be good if the Manual Secondaries skill worked properly for Tier 6s. Taiho and Hakuryu are actually a bit poor since their guns are 100mm and will struggle to penetrate Tier 8+ Destroyers (unless they get IFHE).

1,354 posts
8,888 battles

As I said in the previous thread, I think it is pretty clear that her 2-2-1 loadout is going to be nerfed, probably to 2-1-2 or even 2-1-1. With the capability to put up to 12 torps in the water at once, she has way too much striking power. Why WG thought it was a good idea to give her AS loadout more TB squadrons than her Strike loadout is beyond me.

I think her 1-1-3 loadout is fine. You can do the dot-stacking thing just like USN Strike CVs, plus you have a fighter squadron to play around with. Plus being IJN, the drop pattern on those DB squadrons is very small. You can get all 6-7 bomb hits on a BB easy with manual drop. It is the 2-2-1 loadout, mainly the fact that there are 2x6 TBs, that is the problem.

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,495 battles

Kaga's Dive Bombers have a special drop size. IJN carriers (except Kaga) are listed as 134m-335m, USN (except Langley) are 142m-355m, Kaga is 71m-177m. It's around half the dispersion of the others. I reckon just having the precision dive bombers would be a pretty cool gimmick for Kaga. Guaranteed fires if you can aim well, which would be very handy at times. The torpedo hailstorm she's also got at the moment (in testing) seems a bit excessive.

381 posts
9,957 battles

As I said in the previous thread, I think it is pretty clear that her 2-2-1 loadout is going to be nerfed, probably to 2-1-2 or even 2-1-1. With the capability to put up to 12 torps in the water at once, she has way too much striking power. Why WG thought it was a good idea to give her AS loadout more TB squadrons than her Strike loadout is beyond me.

I think her 1-1-3 loadout is fine. You can do the dot-stacking thing just like USN Strike CVs, plus you have a fighter squadron to play around with. Plus being IJN, the drop pattern on those DB squadrons is very small. You can get all 6-7 bomb hits on a BB easy with manual drop. It is the 2-2-1 loadout, mainly the fact that there are 2x6 TBs, that is the problem.

Nah I think 113 plainly sucks and exists as a choice for noobs who can only left click. 2600 max bomb damage, divided by 3 for normal hit would be around 850 dmg. Even if you can hit all 7 into penetrable, non-saturated sections of a BB you'll only get ~6k damage which is less than 2 hit of Lexington's. Against DD it sounds better but I can't imagine who will take 113 over 221 with its devastating crossdrop pattern.

294 posts
2,997 battles

Nah, might as well release another USN prem CV with that kind of play style. IJN is all about weak fighters and strong torps. Maybe they might nerf Kaga's strike capability but if they want to reduce the number of torps they might as well elevate the tier of the planes so they can stay in the air longer. Eventually it might pan out as a IJN version of saipan but that is what will sell. I mean take Hood for example. Anyone buying Hood in the present form would either be a history buff or a cuckoo. Warspite still remains a viable choice in comparison. Same with any other premium ship. If they can't farm damage then they can't make money and captain training gets stunted. What would be the point?

347 posts

alright.... Obviuosly  Kaga should Be da best Yolo CV

BTW, its loadout are WEIRD.... its 2/2/1 NOT 3/5/0

basic loadout

F : 4

TB : 6

DB : 6

THIS IS OP! RIP SURFACE SHIP!!! i think they should nerf it......

as compensation for the nerf, give it 10KM basic secodary..... with AFT and secondary upgrade UP to 14 KM..... 

alright 9 KM secondary are fine too......

Other loadout "Strike"

1/1/3 MEH LOADOUT?

well... another Lexington with fighter and weaker plane

THANKS WG for listening my advice BTW :V

strike loadout have at least 1 fighter plane.... but i think strike loadout need 1 more DB squadron or TB......

so it will be like 1/1/4 or 1/2/3

well btw... nerf saipan plane speed please.... to same as T7 :V

well with more and more OP CVs around we'll be seeing more of this from tec tree CVs tier 6 - 10.

0af37eb0-s.jpg

1,105 posts

listening to another one of your brainless rants

do you even sarcasm

its not sarcasm, i am being honest there.... btw its not rant, i am just feel bad about the surface ship.... everytime i sunk a ship in the less than 4 min, i am always think how rage is the people.... think if you are him....

On a more serious note, Kaga does have decent secondaries but she's not alone there. Hiryuu, Shokaku, Lexington, Essex, and Midway are all quite strong, too.

Nope, Hiryu and shokaku secondary are bullsheet. i am try to knife fight DD and only manage to deal small damage..... Ryujo is diferent, i manage to kill with secondary :V

I am just gonna sit and wait for a tier 4/5 premium IJN CV if they even release one. Don't really enjoy OP clubbing so passing on Kaga.

Saipan still the most OP, Kaga plane are weaker but massive. againts Tier <7 Kaga will rekt everything. againts tier 9? MEH Saipan is better

Yeah i also think its weird..... why play strike then....

strike loadout is fine, but AS loadout is insanely OP

Kaga's Dive Bombers have a special drop size. IJN carriers (except Kaga) are listed as 134m-335m, USN (except Langley) are 142m-355m, Kaga is 71m-177m. It's around half the dispersion of the others. I reckon just having the precision dive bombers would be a pretty cool gimmick for Kaga. Guaranteed fires if you can aim well, which would be very handy at times. The torpedo hailstorm she's also got at the moment (in testing) seems a bit excessive.

tier 6 DB? hoohohohho

now i can snipe Saipan with DB only :V the 2 other TB attack surface ship. and then less 1 fighter to worry, Saipan will park 1 fighter near its CV

well with more and more OP CVs around we'll be seeing more of this from tec tree CVs tier 6 - 10.

0af37eb0-s.jpg

there is only 2 Premium CV lol

compared to belfast, atlanta, tirpitz buff and schanhorst

mew, melt AA tier 6 plane

Video Contributor
2,267 posts
10,789 battles

Kaga’s planes die extremely fast, so when attacking, you need to think carefully before targeting someone even if their AA is horrible, and you must accept that you will lose lots of planes. This Premium ship requires more micromanagement skill than Saipan, don’t buy it if you haven’t played Taiho or Hakuryu before.

Recommend high skill player

KC player or whatever : what is skill player?

Who has IJN CV and wants to training and get xp commander : I would buy!

Who has finished CV IJN or USS : I would buy!

Who....... : what is money? Skill player what is it?

Beware T6 plane + T9 room have fun :trollface:

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,868 battles

Meanwhile, this is prob the first time that there is a BB having less max health pool than a CV

Colorado weeps inaudibly under the waterline with its fantastic 50100 hp. :fishpalm:

Edited by Admiral_Neptulussus

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

LOL. Of course IJN CV get 12 TB in a loadout whilst USN CVs are stuck with the shitty 6 TB.

Why am I even surprised anyway. War Gaming and their anti USN CV/ pro IJN CV policy

Edited by silenthunter19944

1,386 posts
8,248 battles

LOL. Of course IJN CV get 12 TB in a loadout whilst USN CVs are stuck with the shitty 6 TB.

Why am I even surprised anyway. War Gaming and their anti USN CV/ pro IJN CV policy

Meanwhile, IJN DB are stuck with a stupid bomb that has less alpha damage than Langley's 250lbs. USN carriers' underperforming is not simply "hey they got more TB than we do" 

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

Meanwhile, this is prob the first time that there is a BB having less max health pool than a CV

Colorado weeps inaudibly under the waterline with its fantastic 50100 hp. :fishpalm:

I'm pretty sure Kaga was a BB b4 converting :hmm:

1,196 posts
2,883 battles

Meanwhile, IJN DB are stuck with a stupid bomb that has less alpha damage than Langley's 250lbs. USN carriers' underperforming is not simply "hey they got more TB than we do" 

Yet USN CV average damage immediately went below the IJN CV average damage once the second TB squad wws removed. And this isn't tier 9,10. This is tier 7. And that's already not to say that 6x IJN TB deals more damage than 6x USN TB.

1,354 posts
8,888 battles

Yup, it looks like what people are predicting is turning out to be true: A Saipan will just stomp Kaga flat.

So all you need to do to protect yourself against the Kaga is to shell out some money for a Saipan. In other words, use a Premium ship to counter a Premium ship.

Sorry WG but this just reeks of Pay-to-Win. Saipan was bad enough, we don't need Kaga to join the ranks of over-performing Premiums.