You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Unraveler

Kutuzov Needs To Be Buffed

17 comments in this topic

1,386 posts
8,249 battles

For some reason the MM seem to have adopted a new rule.

When two triple unicum divisions are in the matching queue, they are put into the same team, and the noobs are sorted into the other team. That's the only explanation to what happened to my Minotaur, cuz I'm one of the noobs and I'm in the same team with a load of other noobs facing two unicum divisions.

I don't need [content removed] cuz wargaming [content removed] me all day.jpg

Edited by _Halcyon

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

i agree!!! need 1 more smoke and 12km 1min long radar

anyway play donskoi 5 times today all lost, no idea whats going on with high tier today

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,495 battles

buff?

waht kind of buff?

do you mean radar

nah I know

She needs Radar, Heal, Speed Boost, Spotter Plane, and more guns and torps and armour. Then increase the maximum speed and agility. Finally, she really needs a higher fire chance - say, 90% base... but I'd settle for 85% - and a full suite of big secondaries.

Only then, I think, will she have a fair chance of carrying some of these high tier teams to victory. Maybe.

980 posts
12,617 battles

She needs Radar, Heal, Speed Boost, Spotter Plane, and more guns and torps and armour. Then increase the maximum speed and agility. Finally, she really needs a higher fire chance - say, 90% base... but I'd settle for 85% - and a full suite of big secondaries.

Only then, I think, will she have a fair chance of carrying some of these high tier teams to victory. Maybe.

Also 43 knots top speed, 500mm armoured belt, and nuclear-armed Tomahawk cruise missiles

[LBAS]
4,499 posts
25,682 battles

yeah yeah buff buff,

buff all Russian warships with all consumables ,

buff all British warships with 20m smoke duration + 10m to deploy and 20km Radar range active in 5m

buff Saipan with 24xF117 24xB2 24xB52

... any more buff?

nerf all Kriegsmarine warships,

nerf Yamato

nerf Zao

nerf Shima

Edited by MatterCore

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

You guys really need to calm down... OP was being sarcastic... 

And feels bad man.., now a days if I loose 3 battles in a row stop the game and do something else... and I don't use the same ship for more than 5 battles(only time when I do it is when I have division mates who constantly change ships)... 

Good luck for tomorrow :)

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

only 85 percent fire chance? why not 130% and watch RNG troll you with no fires! :)

Beta Tester
142 posts
2,615 battles

I'll give you a ring of fire that surrounds your ship in a 12km diameter. Anytime a ship gets within your ring of fire - three fires start on their deck immediately. They must steer clear of you in order to use the repair kit to put out said fires.

It's the best I can do for you on such short notice.

980 posts
12,617 battles

I'll give you a ring of fire that surrounds your ship in a 12km diameter. Anytime a ship gets within your ring of fire - three fires start on their deck immediately. They must steer clear of you in order to use the repair kit to put out said fires.

This ability should come in the form of a consumable called 'Aura of Stalin'. 

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,495 battles

This ability should come in the form of a consumable called 'Aura of Stalin'. 

"Consumable" implies that there'll be times when it's on cooldown.

"Cooldown" means I'll be in a state of some vulnerability.

"Vulnerability" allows the possibility of defeat.

"UNACCEPTABLE."