You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aria_Sajo

What happened when I pay Kamikaze R from Clash of the Element and have Kamikaze R already?

7 comments in this topic

[TKR]
59 posts
20,151 battles

If I have Kamikaze R already from Project R and pay Kamikaze R from Clash of the Element, Shall I get only new camouflage?

[HK]
753 posts
8,965 battles

They are 2 different versions of the same ship so you will have both with different camos. 

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
1,057 posts
6,667 battles

Be nice if we could buy that camo for our Kamikaze R :great:

I'd pay for that....come to think of it, I can think of a few mid tier premiums I would buy that for

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

[LLBC]
Super Tester
756 posts
4,761 battles

They are 2 different versions of the same ship so you will have both with different camos. 

Actually, since the game considers both to be the same ship (PJSD026_Camo_Kamikaze) just with a different permanent camouflage applied, you would have one ship with 2 camo options.

This means if you already own the KamiR from Project R you should receive:

• Port slot
  • 3,000,000 credits (mission reward = credit compensation for duplicate Premium Ships) *Confirmed by WG EU
  • CoE permanent camouflage

Edited by Gunduck

[BRU]
2,725 posts

Actually, since the game considers both to be the same ship (PJSD026_Camo_Kamikaze) just with a different permanent camouflage applied, you would have one ship with 2 camo options.

This means if you already own the KamiR from Project R you should receive:

• Port slot
  • 3,000,000 credits (mission reward = credit compensation for duplicate Premium Ships) *Confirmed by WG EU
  • CoE permanent camouflage

I'll take 2000 doubloon then lol