You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FenrirApalis

What setting affects which component

7 comments in this topic

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

does anyone have a list of what setting in the graphics affect what component of the computer? It would be so helpful to have that so I can adjust according to my computer's specs instead of just trying to get a random combination of settings...

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Thanks guys for the video, I have seen it before but I was hoping for like a more complete list XD I guess I'll just go to training room and configure everything bit by bit until I get the best performance

(I swear every single computer I have gets dragged back because of the graphics card :( time to use laptop for work only and get a PC lel)

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

if you use GeForce Graphic Card, you can use GeForce Experince to set optimal setting for your rig

You just need to set the World of warships into the list, and Let The program do the work

AMD Card have similiar program called gaming evolved AFAIK

Edited by humusz

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

if you use GeForce Graphic Card, you can use GeForce Experince to set optimal setting for your rig

You just need to set the World of warships into the list, and Let The program do the work

AMD Card have similiar program called gaming evolved AFAIK

I tried it it wasn't that good... Maybe need to spend like an hour tweaking :(

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,474 battles

What kind of tweaking exactly , toning down or improving images ? You can use the card software to override application setting to improve performance or quality , mostly. To tune up specific element you might need a bit of programming to exact what needed. In any case i use an,old Radeon card and its tweaking catalyst program can improve image w/o much reduction to performance if you look around.

Also try ur luck with overclocking if you have a good cooling system