Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Puteralanun

NC gun elevation

5 comments in this topic

218 posts
3,788 battles

Anyone have this problem? The shell seems to consistently went higher than where I aimed my reticle. I often wonder that when play NC, why most of my shot simply went through even at close range and when I aim right at the waterline. Then just now, after yardarm to yardarm battle that I notice that my shell groupings went higher than where I aimed.

283 posts
3,565 battles

Would you happen to be shooting at close range?, sometimes the guns can't aim at citadels on close up targets

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles

Anyone have this problem? The shell seems to consistently went higher than where I aimed my reticle. I often wonder that when play NC, why most of my shot simply went through even at close range and when I aim right at the waterline. Then just now, after yardarm to yardarm battle that I notice that my shell groupings went higher than where I aimed.

Dispersion at its finest. You will notice it the most on low tier shotgun bb. Anyway , NC fling shells from higher angle compare to other bb and thats it. Also aiming at waterline is not a good thing at suicide range , aim above it a bit so RNG d o nt screw u. The shell will fall through the upperbelt into the citadel or get normal pen instead of swimming into the water and shit on you in a very dangerous scenario

Sign in to follow this