Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Storm_Raiser

No shop update.

18 comments in this topic

283 posts
3,565 battles

Updated for me in case you need to make your findings reliable ( u know, more equals better)

980 posts
12,617 battles

iEarlyGrey said the Duca Dousta was on sale in the EU server and somebody was nice enough to buy him one. So its on sale alright. 

Probably just another week or two tops, wont be long!

Meanwhile, grinding through the utter piece of garbage that is the French T3 CL. 

Beta Tester
142 posts
2,615 battles

Meanwhile, grinding through the utter piece of garbage that is the French T3 CL. 

You should be spending quality time with your brand new Freedomwagon, installing democracy in the seven seas.

The Friant is basically a Kleenex tissue box with guns.

283 posts
3,565 battles

Sadly, things don't get much better at T4, 5 or 6

I went to the humongous effort of signing in just to voice my opinion on this. I have played a limited amount of battles with these ships but my expectations were admittedly low after friant but duguay trouin and Emile Berlin were definitely a step up in the tier for tier rankings. I would like to know what others thought of these low to mid tier MN cruisers, maybe I will start a thread?

415 posts
10,918 battles

Skipped the first 2 French ships ... Tier 3,4 & 5 are all horrible apart from the 9km torps on Emile Bertin ... not sure if I'll bother with any more of them.

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

Tiers 4 & 5 are both superb ships. Especially the tier 4 cruiser. Play sensible and they perform extremely well. They are not front line cruisers and never ever keep a straight line. Dodge, dodge dodge!

As an fyi i strongly suggest you take steering gear mod instead of dmg control and Emergency maintenance should also be high on your agenda. You can lose steering gears a lot and you'll have to get use to it. It's the same all the way up to tier X.

They're a great line but just don't expect an easy run with them.

Ensign  

980 posts
12,617 battles

As an fyi i strongly suggest you take steering gear mod instead of dmg control and Emergency maintenance should also be high on your agenda. You can lose steering gears a lot and you'll have to get use to it. It's the same all the way up to tier X.

Oh god. Yes. I just finished a game in the Duguay where I had a triple engine knockout. Knocked out, immediately repair, knocked out 3 seconds after repair, take a tonne of damage while circling aimlessly, then after it repaired itself, knocked out again right after that. 

TAKE LAST CHANCE AND STEERING MOD. 

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,573 battles

T3 not good but T4 is fine by me, probably because i have spend alot of time with squishy cruisers

shoot run shoot run is the way to go with squishy ships

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,371 battles

Wait, a premium shop thread turned into french cruiser sucks thread. Good.

lol

It's LordTyphoon's fault

He started it :teethhappy:

paypal is tempting me a nice offer for atago, good thing paypal is crocked :P

980 posts
12,617 battles

lol

It's LordTyphoon's fault

He started it :teethhappy:

paypal is tempting me a nice offer for atago, good thing paypal is crocked :P

Why does everyone blame me for everything :hiding:. I'm just on here talking crap like (nearly) everyone else is. 

BACK ON TOPIC - probably no premium shop update since nobody really was whinging for the Duca. 

Unlike the Alabama...I still feel the pain from all those downvotes. 

Edited by LordTyphoon

Sign in to follow this