You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LordTyphoon

Finally, after the longest grind

25 comments in this topic

980 posts
12,617 battles

World%20of%20Warships%2022_04_2017%209_4

You guys know what this means, right? :teethhappy:

It means you guys have one new Missouri potato to deal with in high tier battles!!!

World%20of%20Warships%2022_04_2017%2011_

I am proud to say that I did this without converting a single Free XP with doubloons. It was a long five-month grind to get to this point. 

As a speculator of a future Premium IJN Musashi, I believe it is a good time now to start building up another stash of free XP.

Sub_Octavian, in his interview with NoZoupForYou, did state that there aren't any plans to discontinue this method of 'selling' premium ships.

This suggests that the exchange of Free XP for premium ships may have worked out alright for WarGaming, and that they'll do it again.. Makes sense for Musashi to be sold as a Free XP ship. 

This is kind of a shitpost, but just wanted to share. Look forward to playing you guys on the high seas. 

283 posts
3,583 battles

Wow, I can only sit back and admire, me being me can't even gather 50k before using it to skip horrible ships *cough bogue emerald cough *, must've been pretty cool looking at the tech trees where all the ships are green lol. Congratulations to you, masterful work being able to do that without converting XP. I can only speculate being a premium peasant.

753 posts
8,965 battles

Well done, still 60k to go for me and that has taken me a couple of years to accumulate but just an average player.

Although 120 days of free premium via that Santa thingy has helped.

12 posts
2,277 battles

Congrats on getting it, I hope you have a lot of fun with it.

I have half in ship XP and half in free XP. just waiting for a good deal on dubloons and 35xp to 1 and i will have my new shiny :)

For those that might want to know, I used an Atlanta for half, and a combination of the Alabama and a few other ships for the other half.

Edited by Eonsu

98 posts
230 battles

Nice, I saw the Missouri when I started until I realised how long it would take me to grind it.

Edited by limjf04

[LNA]
1,662 posts
10,466 battles

Grats. Seriously you are hardcore. Btw i am doubtful Musashi will be a premium tier 9 , my guess is it will be tier 10 and is a clanwar reward much like those found in WoT

1,105 posts

World%20of%20Warships%2022_04_2017%209_4

1016 doubloon? hmmm real legit  free xp i mean that 4000K credit is going to be 4000000K

but i know it, that khbarosk xp remain same.... it mean you did without use convert xp..... NICE :trollface:

yep, another Seagall to worry ...... they should nerf Mo AA to the same as Iowa

283 posts
3,583 battles

Good Stuff, I've been playing for 16 Days should have IJN Izumo within next 3 days then onward to Yamato.

Question: How?!, I have bloody tier 5/6/7, how do you get t10 in like 20 days?! I have been playing for what  5 months now?

Or did you 24/7 premium hardcore grind it?

1,105 posts

Question: How?!, I have bloody tier 5/6/7, how do you get t10 in like 20 days?! I have been playing for what  5 months now?

Or did you 24/7 premium hardcore grind it?

plus camo plus flag, if you get base xp 1000....... 1000*1.5*(1+0.5) = 4500 XP each game..... play 20x a day = ~90K XP TOTAL!!

EZ

the real problem is credit to buy it -_-

from tier 8, CREDIT MINUS ARE REAAAAL!!

980 posts
12,617 battles

Update: I don't have an Iowa so I can't compare...but the ungodly guns on thing are INSANE. See below. In case resolution of pic is too small: 4 citadel + 1 penetrating hit on enemy Missouri = 62,505 damage + engine incapacitation, 1st salvo of the match. 

Missouri vs Missouri - the belt armour is pretty horrid though.

World%20of%20Warships%2023_04_2017%2011_

Massimo-DAlema_zps4msedauj.jpg

I'm havin' fun. 

Edited by LordTyphoon

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

Good Stuff, I've been playing for 16 Days should have IJN Izumo within next 3 days then onward to Yamato.

​Friendly advice here, play from T1 and learn the game no one enjoys carrying players that don't know what they are doing.