Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
nijou

Iwaki?

20 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
31 posts

Version 0.3.0.1 Patch Notes

• Iwaki is moved from the tree and now stands alone

what does stands alone mean? ITs gone and I cant even see it in my ship tech tree. 

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

It was removed because it is the Alpha reward ship. If you are alpha, and you did not receive it, then most likely you did not play enough games etc to warrant your account getting one

Alpha Tester
31 posts

based on games played. who many games in alpha did you achieve?

I cant remember but from my in game summary it shows that I've only participated in 32 battles.

Alpha Tester
66 posts
21 battles

It was removed because it is the Alpha reward ship. If you are alpha, and you did not receive it, then most likely you did not play enough games etc to warrant your account getting one

Nutters for those who got to Alpha test 3 days before CBT then

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

Got it anyway. Didnt even play that much.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Requirement was reduced, practically everyone who got in a few games before CBT officially started should've gotten one.

Beta Tester
6 posts

i play in 1st alpha test and i couldnt play in 2nd alpha test but im a alpha tester too and i play almost 8hrs in 2days alpha test. but i didnt get a premship :( how sad 

i mean in 2days. in 1day i play almost 8hrs that i what i mean.,

Edited by Awktayk54

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

i play in 1st alpha test and i couldnt play in 2nd alpha test but im a alpha tester too and i play almost 8hrs in 2days alpha test. but i didnt get a premship :( how sad 

i mean in 2days. in 1day i play almost 8hrs that i what i mean.,

You were not in the Alpha test. You were in the Beta Weekend events. Beta Weekend event participation gave you automatically access to CBT, which was the reward for participation in the Beta Weekend events. The Iwaki is a reward for the Alpha test, which you were not part of.

Super Tester
1,677 posts

I only rolled really rare due to net lulz but I DID get in the alpha after the closing of the first Weekend Beta. dont have it as well sadly but I'm kinda content in knowing I was in.

Alpha Tester
66 posts
21 battles

Requirement was reduced, practically everyone who got in a few games before CBT officially started should've gotten one.

I didn't get it. Though I'm not sure if I'm an Alpha or a Beta tester; my account wasn't rerolled. Means I probably played too late. Awww!

So is the Iwaki fun?

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

I didn't get it. Though I'm not sure if I'm an Alpha or a Beta tester; my account wasn't rerolled. Means I probably played too late. Awww!

So is the Iwaki fun?

I'm loving it. It's really a fat DD. Gets the same torps as the tier 6 Mutsuki. It and Yubari are the only tier 4s that can reliably shoot down planes too. And it's the only CL with smoke screen ability.

Sign in to follow this