Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
R_Joker

Awful experience been TKed

11 comments in this topic

2 posts
4,859 battles

Well captains first time to post the topic. Sorry if I put this one in wrong topic category.  Got pissed due to TK, seriously.

The story is I was really excited to get my French cruiser first win and then our team's Clemson torped me just 1 min after the game. And he said that was a punishment for AFK players. What a joke.

Indeed for such a long time I played this game it was the first time I've been TKed that directly. After that you guys must know what happened next, normal catfight.

And he said he would TK another player and he actually did to another battleship. Just wondering why we still have such a player like him to destroy our game experience. I've submitted report in game but I guess it would not help much so that's the reason why I post this to let you guys know and keep away with this psycho.

Naming and Shaming, Post Edited, and user warned.
~Ephys

Edited by Ephys

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

I once got TKed (not exactly cuz i didn't sink after the 1st salvo) in a BB. And can you guess what i did at that time? Only use the repair party to regain lost HP and let the flood and fire damages flow. After a while he shot me again and set me on fire, and this time, he went pink and the reflected fire damages kicked in and sink him instead of me. The End. Punishment system working as intended.

520 posts
11,127 battles

our team's Clemson torped me just 1 min after the game. And he said that was a punishment for AFK players. What a joke.

Seriously?  that is so counter productive....  Killing an AFK player, or even an Accidental "Pink" Ship.... means that the team LOOSES more points for every lost ship.. and... you loose all potential damage that ship would have made.

Quote Updated

~Ephys

1,105 posts

they should naming it as "Deny" rather than TK. sometimes i did it too :V

so fun see friendly ship burning :V

i will force them to doom :V

GWAAHAHHAA

btw, never use torpedo to deny your friend!

98 posts
230 battles

Got TK-ed once by a Tenryu in my Tenryu, apparently that tip before the start of the battle 'make sure there are no allies in the way of your torpedoes' isn't really helpful or that he doesn't use his brain. Maybe a kid, I'd

And that was a 70k damage game at tier 3....

[MEGA]
4,574 posts
17,576 battles

meh, i got TKed by a ibuki 2 days ago, i was in my DM and he rammed into me at the start of the match, i thought nothing of it even though he was pink because these things do happen, well then he proceeded to shoot me with his guns, yeah...all the same time he was stuck on my hull and foced me to go into the B cap in that new map based off the irish coast, well anyways by the time he got unstucked from hy hull he had already dealt 30k dmg to me and was on less then 5k himself, then when the rest of the fleet showed up, he turned away to run, as did i because we were already horrifically of of position, well this jackass then saw a zao and iowa coming around the side of the mountain at about 4km away, he then turned and launched torps, and died because he went broadside to a  zao and iowa, and when he was turning to launch torps he pushed ME into ramming the island, infront of the enemy team which were coming out of the island, and the worst part of it is, the torps he lauched at a full broadsided iowa and zao all missed. what a dumass

[MEGA]
4,574 posts
17,576 battles

Seriously?  that is so counter productive....  Killing an AFK player, or even an Accidental "Pink" Ship.... means that the team LOOSES more points for every lost ship.. and... you loose all potential damage that ship would have made.

Quote Updated

~Ephys

actually, ships you teamkill dosnt register on the points chart, some of my clanmates sometimes finish eachother if at really low HP off to deny the enemy team of getting points

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

actually, ships you teamkill dosnt register on the points chart, some of my clanmates sometimes finish eachother if at really low HP off to deny the enemy team of getting points

Now i wonder why didn't they get banned already since that is against the rules...

Sign in to follow this