You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

BB dispersion in the new patch

28 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,679 posts
18,030 battles

what the hell has WG done with BB dispersion this patch, did the screw up the sigma of all BBs? im constantly getting salvos with CA dispersion with high tier BBs and the GK's dispersion is almost the same as the Montana's before the patch hit, what in the world is going on

Post Merged

~Ephys

Edited by Ephys

[MEGA]
4,679 posts
18,030 battles

what the hell has WG done with BB dispersion this patch, did the screw up the sigma of all BBs? im constantly getting salvos with CA dispersion with high tier BBs and the GK's dispersion is almost the same as the Montana's before the patch hit, what in the world is going on

1,110 posts
7,850 battles

Sacrifice your first born for RNG God, Drakon

I got 7 penetration, with tirpitz at 16km bow on cruiser ytd

totaly work as intended

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

Sacrifice your first born for RNG God

:ohmy: some messed up thing right here...

and well Dispersion keeps on changing so idk lol not playing much BBs these days... 

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
142 posts
2,656 battles

This is pretty serious, the sigma is bad enough that the post button split the topic into two separate threads.

[LNA]
1,697 posts
10,550 battles

Font know about it , i find bayern n fuso is still inaccurate as always, NC and Missy still have acceptable hit rate since i dont snipe.

Btw , the camping at high tier and the kiting bb is reaching critical level.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

Font know about it , i find bayern n fuso is still inaccurate as always, NC and Missy still have acceptable hit rate since i dont snipe.

Btw , the camping at high tier and the kiting bb is reaching critical level.

Its good..if what drakon said is true (the dispersion). So it wont reward all the xxxxxxx BB campers.

[MEGA]
4,679 posts
18,030 battles

tring all my BBs, yamato and montana have better dispersion the my frigging DM now, and GK is at the same level as pre patch montana

fuso has more decent dispersion and so does arazona and texas, though it dosnt seem so obvious at lower tiers

one ship this effect is really obvious on is the tirpitz, the dispersion on the X grid is still awful, but the dispersion on the Y grid seems nonexistent, it comes out like a straight line, will do some more testing later, but something is really wrong here.if this was a intentional buff to BBs then WG have gone too far, BBs were balanced by their dispersion and this isnt balancing

Edited by drakon233

Super Tester
989 posts
4,321 battles

I think because of Concealment Upgrades

And camo

+10% dispersion. 

Or just RnG trolling drakon :<

Edited by Safiuddin97

[MEGA]
4,679 posts
18,030 battles

I think because of Concealment Upgrades

And camo

+10% dispersion. 

Or just RnG trolling drakon :<

im not saying the dispersion is worse, im saying it's  become much better

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

im not saying the dispersion is worse, im saying it's  become much better

Hmm more reason for the campers then ..sad :( Unless.. if range .. matter.

350 posts

I noticed my colorado shells bounced off more often* (using HE fixed it and also alllowed some divesting strikes against cruisers and DDs) and a few more shells missed than usual but that about it

[MEGA]
4,679 posts
18,030 battles

I think its the Concealment mod debuff.

im thinking they wanted to buff BB accuracy in sekrit to compensate for the concealment mod, but screwed up the script in doing so

[HMASW]
1,559 posts

I cannot personally see any difference in gun behavior, even with the Koenig, I can still plaster everyone with it.....

Though I love the secondary buff to Tirpitz, real handy because I always seem to be dumped into tier 10 matches I. Him.

But also mind you, I've had super bad RNG today, & it wadnt very good yesterday, it makes me look like an amateur, getting killed do easy, &also I was in div, how come he didn't have RNG???

its a vengeful god out there, he must be French....

Ordrazz

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,221 battles

I'm not normally one to jump in positively with the OP in threads like these but I have been playing the Montana a lot in the past 2 days and TBH the shell groupings are much tighter than they were last patch, if anything the Montana's grouping is nearly identical to the Colorado's now which has a 2.0 Sigma and I have been brutalising Yamato's with this increased accuracy.

Normally I will get a fair amount of Horizontal dispersion at ships over 15km but at the moment I seem to have 12 railguns that are just doing insane damage.

295 posts
6,853 battles

I'm not normally one to jump in positively with the OP in threads like these but I have been playing the Montana a lot in the past 2 days and TBH the shell groupings are much tighter than they were last patch, if anything the Montana's grouping is nearly identical to the Colorado's now which has a 2.0 Sigma and I have been brutalising Yamato's with this increased accuracy.

Normally I will get a fair amount of Horizontal dispersion at ships over 15km but at the moment I seem to have 12 railguns that are just doing insane damage.

me too, i'm actually surprised as to how suddenly my montana dispersion is very tight 

does WG stealth buff montana dispersion?

[LNA]
1,697 posts
10,550 battles

me too, i'm actually surprised as to how suddenly my montana dispersion is very tight 

does WG stealth buff montana dispersion?

If you data mine the client and prove it with hard facts i will be willing to listen, but things,based on feelings are not to be trusted. We have good day where RNG decide you delete a CA in single salvo and day where all your shots kissing the sea and ask for her hands in marriage

[MEGA]
4,679 posts
18,030 battles

If you data mine the client and prove it with hard facts i will be willing to listen, but things,based on feelings are not to be trusted. We have good day where RNG decide you delete a CA in single salvo and day where all your shots kissing the sea and ask for her hands in marriage

play for your self and see then, we know almost nothing about the formula that WG uses to dictate dispersion apart from max dispersion and sigma, so even if we data-mined the server, you wouldn't be able to see anything, but the dispersion is VERY obviously much better now, very noticeable by eye if you take notice to it