You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Hesa_

Arpeggio Voicecover are missing

16 comments in this topic

[FORCE]
20 posts
3,612 battles

So recently after patch 0.6.4 i started playing with the new French cruiser with Kirishima (Yotaroh) Voicecover, so i played like 5 match in Co-Op. After that when im on the next match suddenly the Voicecover didn't work anymore and it changed back to normal Voicecover (Japanese) and then i check on the setting>audio and then i panicked when i saw the Voicecover not there.

Do any of you guys know whats going on and how to fix it? thanks.

P/s: I don't use mod on this Voicecover, it was there after i installed World of Warships 3 weeks ago

Ok wtf wargaming.png

Edited by Xx_Pika_xX

2 posts
1,613 battles

have same problem, today i have some minor update (just a few MB) and when in game the voice over revert to standart english voice. Yesterday (after 0.6.4. update) i still use "Takao" voice over, and because the voice change i check sound option and there only Hiei and Haruna, others are gone/missing (Iona, Kongo, Gunzo voice)

i hope i can use Takao again...because i love her voice

Edited by arbi07tamara

[FORCE]
20 posts
3,612 battles

have same problem, today i have some minor update (just a few MB) and when in game the voice over revert to standart english voice. Yesterday (after 0.6.4. update) i still use "Takao" voice over, and because the voice change i check sound option and there only Hiei and Haruna, others are gone/missing (Iona, Kongo, Gunzo voice)

i hope i can use Takao again...because i love her voice

Its such a shame for the Voicecover to be gone and stuff, i mean like i don't feel comfy while playing WoWs without hearing my Waifu voice :'( 

[FORCE]
20 posts
3,612 battles

As far as I know, this error only happens to some people, some of my friends also have this error, but some people have not encountered this error.

shot-17.04.22_08.35.25-0735.jpg

Now thats kind of weird honestly, me and my friend and the WoWs INA FB Group had this problem, 50% all member in the INA group had the Voicecover gone and some didn't. Now im literally confused rigth now, and for alternatively i used the ARP Voicecover mod i found in the forum.

294 posts
2,997 battles

Voices missing for me since yesterday. No idea what happened but I am suffering from Iona withdrawls at the moment. Was their a fix announced?

294 posts
2,997 battles

make sure the Arpeggio Filter in the carousel setting is checked active

the voice over is removed from option if the Arpeggio Filter is not checked

Do the files get hidden as well? Because I can't find the arpeggio audio files in the res folder anymore. That macro patch did something. I have an inkling this was done to make way for High School Fleet voice overs since WG does not hold the license for Arpeggio any more. Maybe they are trying to avoid a clash of some kind? If this was intentional, I guess modders are our only hope now.
Edited by LonerPrime

[OZPRT]
27 posts

For those of you who want to use the ARP voices again, this is a temporary fix:

In the game directory, open up the preferences.xml with notepad, then search "voice" about 3 times and you will find a line like

<voice_mod>    IDS_SOUND_MOD_SOMETHING_SOMETHING    </voice_mod>

So if you want to use Takao's voice, simple replace the line with

<voice_mod>    IDS_SOUND_MOD_ARPEGGIO_TAKAO    </voice_mod>

And if you want to use other voices, you can try changing TAKAO to something else.

I have tried it with Takao's voice and it works. So yeah, there you go.

294 posts
2,997 battles

For those of you who want to use the ARP voices again, this is a temporary fix:

In the game directory, open up the preferences.xml with notepad, then search "voice" about 3 times and you will find a line like

<voice_mod>    IDS_SOUND_MOD_SOMETHING_SOMETHING    </voice_mod>

So if you want to use Takao's voice, simple replace the line with

<voice_mod>    IDS_SOUND_MOD_ARPEGGIO_TAKAO    </voice_mod>

And if you want to use other voices, you can try changing TAKAO to something else.

I have tried it with Takao's voice and it works. So yeah, there you go.

Confirmed that this works temporarily. For now Iona's voice is back.

2 posts
1,613 battles

i find this mods, and it's works for me...and you can change  voiceover setting even in a battle, this mods before official release but still working (atleast when i choose Takao voice)

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/80094-mod-arpeggio-complete-captain-voice-collection-05151/

ps: thanks for the author GoldPile

Edited by arbi07tamara

[FORCE]
20 posts
3,612 battles
On 5/1/2017 at 2:21 AM, ReNation said:

make sure the Arpeggio Filter in the carousel setting is checked active

the voice over is removed from option if the Arpeggio Filter is not checked

Uhh.... i can't seem to find the Carousel setting, can you please provide it with Screenshot? so that it would be much easier for me to understand how i suppose to activated the Carousel Setting.

Super Tester
1,310 posts
1 hour ago, Xx_Pika_xX said:

Uhh.... i can't seem to find the Carousel setting, can you please provide it with Screenshot? so that it would be much easier for me to understand how i suppose to activated the Carousel Setting.

should be in bottom right corner in ur screen (just a little above carrousel/ship list)

carrosel.jpg

[FORCE]
20 posts
3,612 battles
9 hours ago, ReNation said:

should be in bottom right corner in ur screen (just a little above carrousel/ship list)

carrosel.jpg

Owh okay, thanks for the info. Sadly the Voicecover is still missing ;-;) 

Super Tester
1,310 posts

having the said ship/captain is "probably" required to get the access to their voice..

for example. if u want ashigara voice option. u need to have ashigara captain.

well. i said "probably" coz i am not really sure my self.

coz i have all ARP captain/ship in my port.

arp voiuce.jpg

Edit:

checked with my friend acc that only have takao and kirishima ship (iona gunzo kirishima takao captain)

all voice option is available in his acc.

Edited by ReNation