You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Teostra

losing streak?

37 comments in this topic

295 posts
6,613 battles

am i the only one having problem with MM? it is understanable if this happening for a few days, but this is happening to me a few days before patch 0.6.3, even though my WTR, average damage, and exp is increasing but not my winrate, it wouldn't be a problem if i'm not trying to get free mikasa, but at this rate it's really frustrating

ss+(2017-04-21+at+12.36.19).png

Edited by Teostra

Beta Tester
142 posts
2,615 battles

Stop playing if the game is frustrating you. Take a breather.

I see a lot of people try to make up their losses by playing more and getting even more tilted as their WR tanks harder and harder after each loss.

It's like a gambler who loses money, and withdraws more from the ATM to make up his earlier losses. It's a killer mindset for the player.

520 posts
11,127 battles

Sometimes youre UP... sometimes youre DOWN.

Just learned to do my best in every game and TRY to enjoy it.

If i loose 3 in a row... STOP....  get a Coffee:)

Edited by kultabashi

127 posts
6,502 battles

Your fault you werent able to carry the team. Dont blame MM. 

Right, his fault for having awful players on his team who probably can't even dress themselves in the morning.

980 posts
12,617 battles

Right, his fault for having awful players on his team who probably can't even dress themselves in the morning.

Ah the mighty Jeruk and his righteous advice based on DEDUCTIVE REASONING again! With your impressive 54% win rate I presume you don't have to go through any losing streaks? I admire your brilliance. 

When you play random battles, by law of probability, every player deals with the same potatoes who can't dress themselves in the morning. Therefore, the only variable is the player himself. The fact that other players can deal with the constant (being the potatoes) and OP can't therefore means that it is OPs fault he is losing. 

I'm surprised you couldn't figure this one out with your superior DEDUCTIVE REASONING ability. 

295 posts
6,613 battles

well i don't know why but my winrate actually going up after posting this thread, that's a good thing i guess 

381 posts
9,957 battles

well i don't know why but my winrate actually going up after posting this thread, that's a good thing i guess 

I usually get my kancolle drop right after complaining on reddit. Guess I should do the same for this game to avoid loss streak :D

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

some of us need to lose so some can win, one day you win more some day you lose more

y'day i was having winning streak of 5 then today losing streak of 5

this is "balance" to keep everyone happy

[KGHSF]
3,225 posts
6,072 battles

Tier 5 meet 7? honestly after I sold my t7 CA due very sucks my ship

I play French ships my WR raise up and down dramatically and today I got 4 in a row and lose some  

218 posts
3,793 battles

Be grateful for a potatoes, because without 30% winrate, There wont be a 70% winrate. Just play the best you can and ignore the salt.

Edited by Puteralanun

[LNA]
1,667 posts
10,498 battles

some of us need to lose so some can win, one day you win more some day you lose more

y'day i was having winning streak of 5 then today losing streak of 5

this is "balance" to keep everyone happy

Try to balance the fishing division headache at tier x ix plz, thats not 5 for 5 , thats 10 for 1 lose omg.

Fishing div can make or break game for the rest of the players .

1,105 posts

Try to balance the fishing division headache at tier x ix plz, thats not 5 for 5 , thats 10 for 1 lose omg.

Rage quit now :V

division are seriuosly OP

2,225 posts
13,741 battles

You know from what I see if you are on a losing streak it probably has as much to do with people not completing the objective as with anything else. I have seen too many games thrown away to think otherwise. Plenty off players have the skills to win but fail to meet the objective.

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

mine the opposite, sometimes even 2 div play poorer than me solo

when you go thru more losing than win everyday like me you will see it differently, feels like im rigged to lose no matter what i do

105 posts
13,375 battles

am i the only one having problem with MM? it is understanable if this happening for a few days, but this is happening to me a few days before patch 0.6.3, even though my WTR, average damage, and exp is increasing but not my winrate, it wouldn't be a problem if i'm not trying to get free mikasa, but at this rate it's really frustrating

not just you I think...me...meh..bah...losing streak to much...i dont care btw since I grind it all up to tier 8...i think RNG really hates me:(

980 posts
12,617 battles

My main issue with losing streaks is that they seriously impede my grind for high tier ships.

Wont make a difference in the long run. 

Evaluate why you lost and then (try to) not make the same mistakes again. 

Last night I had a shocker of a night in my Missouri (<25% win rate) but mostly because I was too aggressive. Potatoes were everywhere, Unfortunately mostly DDs, but 25% is no excuse really. 

Following Eurobeat's Missouri guide too closely got me wrecked :ohmy:

Edited by LordTyphoon

980 posts
12,617 battles

You know from what I see if you are on a losing streak it probably has as much to do with people not completing the objective as with anything else. I have seen too many games thrown away to think otherwise. Plenty off players have the skills to win but fail to meet the objective.

But sometimes it's like... "why should I push for the objective if nobody else is? I shoild just farm damage like everybody else since we're losing anyway".

Sometimes I try to do the right thing and push in/tank damage, but almost 95% get blown up in 2mins with very little exp from damage or capping. 

Objectively, I did all I could - but sometimes it's like "screw it, I'm going to be selfish because everybody else is". it's the best outcome for me. 

Edited by LordTyphoon