Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BunnyDragon

Italian Warship When?

23 comments in this topic

423 posts

Just wondering, 

Has anyone learned when the new Italian Prem, is coming?  Any timeline? Thought it would have come out with the update in the shop, but still no go.

WG, bring it out and take my money already. You sold me on the first version, I want a DD hunter already! 

423 posts

someone change bingo "Bismarck when" to "Italian Navy when"

Nope, this is a "Where's my Premium" hit.

Also add "Please add RN BB"

Please include French BB as we now have the cruisers. 

My free xp is waiting to unlock the bb side of things for both nations now!

More BBs please. 

415 posts
10,918 battles

I have a feeling the Italian Premium cruiser will appear in the shop later today.

Apparently they decided not to update the shop this week so I was wrong :(

Edited by Storm_Raiser

[KAMI]
5 posts
16,028 battles

I agree with fingon1980, why are we the last to get the ship.  Seems unfair, the news was leaked on the Asian FB page, but NA, EU, and possibly RU (haven't checked their site), get it before us :(  But I do hope they give us the 3 packages to choose from, like on the EU server.  I want the Duca and I want that flag also.  WOWS Asia, hope your reading this.  Make this happen and make it happen this week :)  pretty please.

423 posts

Please give us any news. 

This is just about the only ship I want to buy and you're making it unpleasant to spend my money.  Seeing this ship on all the other servers that I can read, (N/A and EU) but not even having a notice of You'll get the ship at around this time (because of our own server schedule) is tough and really annoying.  Especially when I got a friend on the NA server who has and is enjoying shooting all the dds with it.

Come on WG, give us some sort of update. 

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Im actually looking forward to this ship, will just have to wait and see when it arrives. The first time buying flags are a nice option as well.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Italy be like: Gimme spaghetti and we'll talk :)

Yeah but those flames on the stove and all the detonations!

5 posts

Whats the rush? Not having it for a week isn't going to make too much of a difference to your credit income in the long run. 

So do you know we only have to wait a week? I still don't know why we have to wait, why cant everyone get it at the same time. That would be fair right??

980 posts
12,617 battles

So do you know we only have to wait a week? I still don't know why we have to wait, why cant everyone get it at the same time. That would be fair right??

From my sufficient experience with wargaming, you WILL get your spaghetti cruiser soon

Right now they are loading the pizza dough, tomato sauce, cheese and pepperoni on to the Duca before they deliver it to you so your crew will be fighting fit.

Speaking of which, 90 days worth of pizza dough, tomato sauce, cheese and pepperoni for an entire crew is an awful lot of food. Must be a logistical nightmare prepping a battleship for the seas. 

Anyway I digress... Something to think about whole you wait for your ship. 

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,612 battles

and why it's unfair?

not that other server get it for free everyone must pay for it

a week a month wait don't make a difference

5 posts

and why it's unfair?

not that other server get it for free everyone must pay for it

a week a month wait don't make a difference

Im not saying I want it for free, happy to pay for it, I just dont understand why some regions get stuff before others and vice versa.

Instead we get this joke of an event, clash of the elements

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,612 battles

Im not saying I want it for free, happy to pay for it, I just dont understand why some regions get stuff before others and vice versa.

Instead we get this joke of an event, clash of the elements

i didnt mean you want it for free, but slow on asia server you cant say it's unfair because WG didn't do anything wrong just slow to get it to this server

just chill out it will come and take your money :teethhappy:

5 posts

i didnt mean you want it for free, but slow on asia server you cant say it's unfair because WG didn't do anything wrong just slow to get it to this server

just chill out it will come and take your money :teethhappy:

lol, yes fair enough, just personally I've been more excited by this, than the french cruisers

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,612 battles

lol, yes fair enough, just personally I've been more excited by this, than the french cruisers

i dont know if i wanna buy, looks like fun ship but 14km range can be crap with the camping meta

slow to asia server not too bad at least we have time to watch some review at youtube :coin:

Sign in to follow this