You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Swiftsure_08

Wargaming is intentionally manipulating results of the clash of elements event

120 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,725 posts

As of 4/20/2017 12pm server time:

Capture1.PNG

How did that happened?

Wasn't yesterday that Fire team was leading all 5?

Capture1.PNG

Edited by Mingfang47

6 posts
5,508 battles

There are some evidences on other forums subjecting that the Aqua team's statistics keep increasing during the maintenance time while that of fire team remains unchanged.

1,386 posts
8,365 battles
Damn I don't know how to post more pics... I'll just post the stats and hope someone can post the pics for me. (pics from a Chinese forum)

06:23:28 UTC+8, Water team has 211278 victories

06:23:40 UTC+8, Water team has 211280 victories

06:24:35 UTC+8, Water team has 211287 victories

This is very very wierd. Keep in mind, we had a maintainance this morning, from 5:00 UTC+8 to 7:00 UTC+8. So these changes in stats should NOT have happened.

Edited by _Halcyon

[MEGA]
4,679 posts
18,030 battles

Damn I don't know how to post more pics... I'll just post the stats and hope someone can post the pics for me. (pics from a Chinese forum)

06:23:28 UTC+8, Water team has 211278 victories

06:23:35 UTC+8, Water team has 211287 victories

06:23:40 UTC+8, Water team has 211280 victories

This is very very wierd. Keep in mind, we had a maintainence this morning, from 5:00 UTC+8 to 7:00 UTC+8. So these changes in stats should NOT be happenning

if you mean the ones from NGA then i'll post a link here

the 6th post has the pics

[MEGA]
4,679 posts
18,030 battles

Probably, much like the original KR mission, the tally is several hours behind the game play.

then how do you explain the fact the fire team's stats were unchanged while water rised?

1,386 posts
8,365 battles

I personally don't care about how will this event end up. I am not a hard core grinder and I have the green Kamikaze so whatever this event means nothing to me.

But I dislike how WG put this. Yeah it wasn't a fair fight from the beginning, naturally people prefer red over blue, and this is WoWS where fire is so much better than flooding as a type of DOT. But isn't restricting registration into fire team enough? Even though water is at the downside from the beginning, they should be themselves and fight for themselves, not being forced to be dirty,  being manipulated to victory. Wargaming, as the organizer of the event, should be fair and unbiased.

Edited by _Halcyon

6 posts
5,508 battles

I personally don't care about how will this event end up. I am not a hard core grinder and I have the green Kamikaze so whatever this event means nothing to me.

But I dislike how WG put this. Yeah it wasn't a fair fight from the beginning, naturally people prefer red over blue, and this is WoWS where fire is so much better than flooding as a type of DOT. But isn't restricting registration into fire team enough? Even though water is at the downside from the beginning, they should be themselves and fight for themselves, not being forced to be dirty,  being manipulated to victory. Wargaming, as the organizer of the event, should be fair and unbiased.

Indeed, if the contest isn't under fair conditions, it is a humiliation to the winning team.

2,259 posts
14,003 battles

Wargaming added some stats to the water team of the clash of elements event. They are intentionally manipulating the results. Pure disgusting.

I take it you fire team.

When the fire team made some very rapid progress at the start of the contest what was happening then?

Has this manipulation you speak of been happening since day 2 for the water team, explaining their essentially continuously better stats since then?

Edited by keskparane

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,952 battles

Well if the stats of water rised in the maintanence time, that should be explained by WG.

But seems like water is freezing the fire.

Edited by Cutie_Destroyer

2,259 posts
14,003 battles

Well if the stats of water rised in the maintanence time, that should be explained by WG.

But seems like water is freezing the fire.

First can we please establish that the fire teams stats were not also rising.