Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_____BOOM_____

Only one time offer!

13 comments in this topic

71 posts
5,180 battles

When do you get offer like this? and why?

i mean it appers for a little time soem times in game or soem tiems it shows in premium shop with doller discount.

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

Long time ago I got only 3 days premium account discount 25%(it's ok)

My friend from FB group got Tirpitz discount 50%,30 days premiun account 25-50% 

I think WG offer who never pay anything in this game or maybe pay for doubloon a bit 

Beta Tester
142 posts
2,615 battles

i got atago offer at 50% off.. by the time i get my money converted USD it was gone!

That PayPal Atago offer pops up quite often, don't worry - wait a few days and it will show up again.

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

I got a 70% discount on 360 premium days yesterday even though I haven't bought anything yet. Unfortunately I'm a poor student so I'll pass :D

me : ...........

350 posts

Just a few months ago and I used up my remaining doubloons at the time to get a Mikhail Kutusov and a Loyang from two separate in-game offers at 50% off. I think WG is making special deals to make its player base happy, by offering these deals to random players.

Right now, the only pop up I'm getting is related to the Clash of the Elements.

Edited by Sting_Ray_05

294 posts
2,997 battles

I got 15% off on Saipan after I had a kickass battle in my Zuiho with a Kraken Unleashed. Generally I have found they pop up more if you get heroic achievements or a bunch of honorable achievements. Too bad I don't have a US CV captain to grind. Plus I am not a fan of OP ships.

2uzqreo.jpg

Now if this was Kuzutzov on a good discount I would have definitely leapt for my card.

Edited by LonerPrime

381 posts
9,957 battles

I'm waiting for that one-time offer and yet, it never came. Weird.......

Same. I know some people that got offered 50% on Lo Yang, Saipan and sometimes free 1 day premium multiple times. Meanwhile I have been waiting since release of the offer system and never seen it once.

Super Tester
730 posts
3,239 battles

My friend keeps getting tirpitz offers for 20-25% off, meanwhile I haven't got an offer in like, a year?

Sign in to follow this