You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
InboundHOT

WG, Can T9 permanent camo get a credit bonus?

7 comments in this topic

[SGC]
27 posts
9,261 battles

At the moment, only Tier 10 permanent camos enjoy a 20% credit bonus in addition of 50% repair fee discount for 5000 doubloons, while on the other hand, Tier 9 permanent camos only enjoy a 20% repair cost discount for 4000 doubloons. Both tier 9 &  10 permanent camos offer 2 combat bonus ( -3% detection, +4% dispersion) and 100% ship experience bonus.

The required doubloons for tier 9 & 10 are comparable, yet they differ a lot for their in-game credit profitability. It would be nice if tier 9 permanent camos get more love, adding a 10-15% credit bonus with  30-40% repair cost reduction. Right now, tier 10 permanent camos are way too good compared with tier 9's.

Are there any one share the love for tier 9 warships?

Permanent Camo wiki: http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Camouflage#Permanent_Camouflage

173 posts
5,332 battles

T9 camo is best if u want to get to your dream tier 10 ship a lot faster and sooner. It's the XP that counts not the credit income.  T10 camo... well... you  can play T10 more often because of better economy.

Edited by KirstieBeau

[SGC]
27 posts
9,261 battles

It is not about the problem of credit grinding, I do have all premium ship including Mighty Missouri except those in Beta & Alpha. The truth is that I do love my Taiho, Fletcher, Essex, Udaloi, I do want them enjoyable to play in term of credit earning, like those T10 with perman camo. It is about ship I love, I have finished the grind to Gearing without Fletcher's perman camo, but I do love these T9 ships.

[SGC]
27 posts
9,261 battles

T9 camo is best if u want to get to your dream tier 10 ship a lot faster and sooner. It's the XP that counts not the credit income.  T10 camo... well... you  can play T10 more often because of better economy.

I have finished the grind to T10 ships, but it doesn't mean I dont love T9's. Some T9 are good enough to buy a perman camo. Yet, the price of T9 camo 4000 Doubloon just don't worth when compared with T10's perman camo.