You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GDavid

So wondering what people think about players who park at tier 2?

29 comments in this topic

84 posts
1,414 battles

Sealclubbing anyone?

Looks like BLAZE clam made a comeback.

[content removed] has 3800 battles in total

2600+ in Umikaze

300 and counting in the V-25

Wondering why new players don't stay long?

Naming and shaming. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Thread moved from game guides section to general discussions.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

Super Tester
2,725 posts

*Looks at OPs battle record.

*exits thread.

Me after checked his records:

Seriously though, I hope MM red the accused player's record & match up against experienced players. Experienced MM should be already implemented on lower tier to prevent seal clubbing.

84 posts
1,414 battles

Restriction was given for breaking the rule Warning - Naming and shaming in So wondering what people think about players who park at tier 2?
Verbal warning only.

Dear Player,
Please be advised that naming and shaming users is strictly prohibited on the forums.
An original copy of your post can be found here:

Sealclubbing anyone?

Looks like BLAZE clam made a comeback.

[content removed] has 3800 battles in total

2600+ in Umikaze

300 and counting in the V-25

Wondering why new players don't stay long?

Spoiler 

Please feel free to refresh yourself on the Forum Rules, here.
Please remember that you will need to acknowledge your warning before you can post again. Please refer to this link for a complete guide on the matter.

If you wish to appeal or contest this warning, please contact Support at https://asia.wargaming.net/support
Thanks, and we hope to see you on the high seas!

The ASIA Moderation Team

~amade

So amade, I've already sent a ticket in regarding the warning and was hoping you would please explain exactly who I've named and shamed because for the life of me I've never met [content removed]?

Maybe you could post my entire gamelog that shows exactly who I have played against?

Or is this yet another case of the moderator's error?

Disputing Mod/Admin/GM decisions. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

84 posts
1,414 battles

name and shaming

Exactly where? Exactly whom?

Please explain?

View PostAntifoulAwl, on 19 April 2017 - 08:49 PM, said:

the pot calls the kettle black

Oh, and how is that?

Just wondering how you managed to ascertain I have 2600 battles in tier 2?

Err, by the way; hadn't you left already?

View PostAntifoulAwl, on 17 April 2017 - 07:58 PM, said:

*Looks at OPs battle record.

*exits thread.

Edited by GDavid

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

OK, let me spell it out for you. What you are accusing that other player of doing- parking in tier 2- you yourself are guilty of doing that same thing.

Sealclubbing much?

Don't pretend to be outraged at someone else doing the same thing you're doing.

Beta Tester
142 posts
2,615 battles

Oh dear, seal clubbing in a T2. 

I'm okay with that to be honest, keeps people like that padding stats in the low tiers forever. If they are willing to lock themselves out of 90% of the game to nurse their WR, that's on them.

As for new players, if they can't invest a day or two to get to Tier 4, maybe this game wasn't for them to begin with.

85 posts

Oh dear, seal clubbing in a T2. 

I'm okay with that to be honest, keeps people like that padding stats in the low tiers forever. If they are willing to lock themselves out of 90% of the game to nurse their WR, that's on them.

As for new players, if they can't invest a day or two to get to Tier 4, maybe this game wasn't for them to begin with.

To right do the hard yards and get the rewards, to many want instant gratification.

460 posts
8,289 battles

It's pretty easy to get past T2 in less than a day or two, nothing to worry about. New players are gonna run into more experienced ones sooner or later, so probably not a huge deal if experienced players like to play their low tier ships. I'd rather a newbie not make it over T5 without having played with experienced players, so they can learn (hopefully) how to play better. Hopefully experienced players stop throwing the word noob around and politely offer some advice when people are receptive to it.

1,487 posts

It's pretty easy to get past T2 in less than a day or two, nothing to worry about. New players are gonna run into more experienced ones sooner or later, so probably not a huge deal if experienced players like to play their low tier ships. I'd rather a newbie not make it over T5 without having played with experienced players, so they can learn (hopefully) how to play better. Hopefully experienced players stop throwing the word noob around and politely offer some advice when people are receptive to it.

Good post, & some good points.

I don't usually go crook at anyone making mistakes or stupid decisions or YOLOing in anything below tier 5, I would just try to point out to the players any mistakes they may be making, & how yo do things right.... I accept they are still learning .......

I don't have any problem with anyone staying at tier 2 if they wish, perhaps they like a particular tier of ship, I r maybe they get their kids to play... I love seal clubbing myself... Who doesn't???   My good old Nikolai usually has at least 2 sailings per day :child:

Ordrazz

980 posts
12,617 battles

Seriously though, I hope MM red the accused player's record & match up against experienced players. Experienced MM should be already implemented on lower tier to prevent seal clubbing.

This is hilarious. 

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

I love how OP blames someone sealclubbing but hmmmmm. 

I just he clubbed u hard till u lodge a complaint here. Haha

"When i club. Its okay"

"When i was clubbed. Its not okay"

Edited by Safiuddin97

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

What can we say, there is always a bigger seal, and for that, there is always a bigger club. Sometimes you just don't get to sealclub, sometimes you get seal-outclubbed as well. That is when you get mad and come to forum to throw salt and cool down. Its OK!

283 posts
3,566 battles

I laughed about 2 full minutes after watching this ;-;

84 posts
1,414 battles

Hadn't played on server for over a year, very limited slots, no USSR ships until last week, no German ships and an average tier played of 3.7. Came to ask a legitimate question on the "forums", but apparently there is still a need for flaming and one in particular has been doing it for years on the WoT forums too. Good to see you testers giving each other the reacharound...

Search playername = No user found = warning for naming and shaming...

315 / (1149 / 100) = 27.415

2929 / (3821 / 100) = 76.535

WG forums:

wEKWM.gif

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

Hadn't played on server for over a year, very limited slots, no USSR ships until last week, no German ships and an average tier played of 3.7. Came to ask a legitimate question on the "forums", but apparently there is still a need for flaming and one in particular has been doing it for years on the WoT forums too. Good to see you testers giving each other the reacharound...

You are complaining about sealclubbing while you yourself have 315 battles in the Umikaze. Yes, he has more battles in lower tiers. Sealclubbing is a problem but you being part of the problem and complaining about it while being part of it makes you look bad.

Also, naming anyone specific on the forum to show them in bad light is naming and shaming.