You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GDavid

Region changer worked (to a degree), which files to edit for an Asia native install?

5 comments in this topic

84 posts
1,414 battles

I don't really want to D/L a whole client again and the region changer has worked quite well lately.

Have done a copypasta for an WoWS Asia region folder and would like some help with the file locations and edits.

84 posts
1,414 battles

Thankyou KinomotoSakura_chan, I had been using that but decided to re-download and install Asia server client to another drive after all because the updates and version alignments by server break region change regularly. Also the inventory service becomes very flaky and was not accessible dude to the region changer implementation.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Thankyou KinomotoSakura_chan, I had been using that but decided to re-download and install Asia server client to another drive after all because the updates and version alignments by server break region change regularly. Also the inventory service becomes very flaky and was not accessible dude to the region changer implementation.

Thats what I did a couple of years ago,installed a seperate client for NA,Makes things easier in the long run.

Also you can install them both on the same drive,just make sure you make the main folder name different ( I just added NA to the main folder name).

84 posts
1,414 battles

Thanks BanditSE1977, renamed is exactly what I did (a week ago). Works better for me as I prefer my OS nvme drive to not be too full and have 2 other SSDs in comp for storage anyway...

Edited by GDavid