You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Max_Battle

Disturbing images on my crate collection screen

20 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
757 posts
8,573 battles

I saw these "beings" on my crate collection screen. Two of them were just kind of staring into space in a disturbing way while one of them occasionally appeared to be rubbing one of my torpedoes in a disturbing way.

I find them so disturbing because I've zoomed right in on my ships' cannons and anti-aircraft fixtures and I can clearly see that no "beings" are required to make make my ships work. My cannons and other equipment have some kind of non-disturbing magical enchantment on them that makes them work in game.

T3LtFO0.jpgN3TbRkl.jpg

So my disturbing question is - who are these disturbing beings?

Beta Tester
757 posts
8,573 battles

If you look closely at Missouri, you'll see another "disturbing being" doing "something" at various places on the deck :trollface:

!?!?!?

I don't have one. But that does sound... "disturbing"...

1,490 posts

They are the masters of the game. The only humans you will see. Even the tiny little truck & factories do not have them.... Its like willy Wonka's chocolate factory... There are the humans.....

This seems to be the rest of the population at the moment, which may explain why our ships appear unmanned...

Ordrazz

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

I think he is rubbing the torpedo for luck, either that or he is an underwhelming sailor in other departments!

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,486 battles

The guy on the torpedo is pretty buff. I mean, he could have any torpedo he wanted - but he chose that particular one. Why? The moral implications are quite concerning. Disturbing, even.

Beta Tester
757 posts
8,573 battles

The guy on the torpedo is pretty buff. I mean, he could have any torpedo he wanted - but he chose that particular one. Why? The moral implications are quite concerning. Disturbing, even.

Maybe he has a torpedo in every port?