You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Danvahkiin

Service fee?

7 comments in this topic

6 posts
911 battles

Attention: WoWS Staff

I just came from a battle without experiencing ship damage and I noticed that there was a 23,000 silver fee deducted from my earnings categorized as for "SERVICE". Is this the repair fee for the ship or is it for something else? Because if you'll see from the attached photos I didn't received any damage from that battle. Also there is a fee deducted for consumables even though I didn't use any consumables. Is this a way to reduce our battle earnings so we will be forced to buy premium time for our accounts?  Any clarification from this matter would be highly appreciated. 

Red text. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

SS2.jpg

SS1.jpg

SS3.jpg

Edited by amade

[BOTES]
437 posts
3,953 battles

Attention: WoWS Staff

I just came from a battle without experiencing ship damage and I noticed that there was a 23,000 silver fee deducted from my earnings categorized as for "SERVICE". Is this the repair fee for the ship or is it for something else? Because if you'll see from the attached photos I didn't received any damage from that battle. Also there is a fee deducted for consumables even though I didn't use any consumables. Is this a way to reduce our battle earnings so we will be forced to buy premium time for our accounts?  Any clarification from this matter would be highly appreciated. 

A "service fee" is deducted for every game you play, where you sustained damage in game not. The charge varies by Tier and you may learn more from here (http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/63234-0512-maintenance-costs-table/ )

Regarding your issue on consumables, it seems that you've mounted Premium consumables on your ship. Once again, the consumables need to be replenished for after every game you've played. Even if you have not USED the consumable in the game, it still need to be resupplied, hence the consumable cost.

Quote updated.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by dead_man_walking

6 posts
911 battles

You pay a set fee no matter whether you take no damage or get sunk.   The reason for it is to discourage passive play and hiding to avoid damage.

I see thanks for the clarification. Well then I think I will play in lower tiers since its cheaper to maintain ships at those levels. Can you please suggest which tier is better in terms of less maintenance fees? 

P.S. 

Nevermind mate I found a helpful link..

Edited by Danvahkiin

6 posts
911 battles

A "service fee" is deducted for every game you play, where you sustained damage in game not. The charge varies by Tier and you may learn more from here (http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/63234-0512-maintenance-costs-table/ )

Regarding your issue on consumables, it seems that you've mounted Premium consumables on your ship. Once again, the consumables need to be replenished for after every game you've played. Even if you have not USED the consumable in the game, it still need to be resupplied, hence the consumable cost.

Thanks for the link. I guess I'll have to play lower tiers for a year or two then I can advance to higher ones. I'm a sad cat....

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Premium ships have low cost service fee. Missouri have the lowest service cost in t9 cause its the money wagon. 

To maximise earning. Just do your best in each battle and you should be fine. Unless you detonated, sorry. Huhu