You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
deathrides

dragon flags

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
48 posts
18,349 battles

a question and a suggestion

1/ question when you participate in public test part of the reward is 3 of every available signal but I have never recieved a dragon flag for participating . Why ?

2/ issue of dragon flags with purchase of new ship like when they were first given out every tier 10 ship was awarded with 50 how about as an encouragement for people to progress every ship purchased is given 5 dragon flags per level of ship ie tier 3 gets 15 tier 10 gets 50 ?

350 posts

a question and a suggestion

1/ question when you participate in public test part of the reward is 3 of every available signal but I have never recieved a dragon flag for participating . Why ?

2/ issue of dragon flags with purchase of new ship like when they were first given out every tier 10 ship was awarded with 50 how about as an encouragement for people to progress every ship purchased is given 5 dragon flags per level of ship ie tier 3 gets 15 tier 10 gets 50 ?

1.) Dragon flags are special signal flags that were only given in an event where the number of flags depend on how many battles one has participated before the event. As such, they are not the run of the mill flags that can be given after participating in a public test. They can be received from a container though. 

2.) It would be a good sales pitch, but I don't think it is within WGs plans at the moment to help players level up their captains (not ships if that was what you were thinking, they are flags for that too).

Beta Tester
48 posts
18,349 battles

1/ participate in the public test and receive 3 of all available flags (hard to misunderstand unless the English translation is bad and all is mean to mean common)

2/ the encouragement is you need to get the ship up a level in first place

Beta Tester
48 posts
18,349 battles

1/ Dragon flag not available :hmm:

so you are sure we will never see dragon flags again oh dear, not sure I could agree with that

2,221 posts
13,701 battles

No I'm am not sure of that at all. I just read into it that they are not available for that reward.

Edited by keskparane

Beta Tester
48 posts
18,349 battles

No I'm am not sure of that at all. I just read into it that they are not available for that reward.

perhaps they should change the wording or dish give them out. the wording does state all available signal flags not trying to argue with you but they are either an available flag or they are past tense and gone in which case they should consider re introducing them as per part 2 of my suggestion

Beta Tester
48 posts
18,349 battles

hard to consider it as anything else but a signal flag ( the fact its called a flag does tend to support this)

if something could be not available without notification how would ppl feel if they only received 1/2 the flags for competing in a public test because the others were not available (without any notification)

since it has been issued as a reward flags for other things since its introduction it would be setting a precedent to say its not available ( I have them in my inventory)

back to the original thing either pay up or change the wording or have a WOW official give a clear explanation or ruling

but once again the original intention make it available in some form or other its a great flag but should be earn't one way or another

you seem rather quite on the second part of the original suggestion your thoughts would be of interest

2,221 posts
13,701 battles

You get used to it. Check this out

Everyone who joins either team will be eligible to receive a special event flag, thanks to which anyone who meets you in battle will know you're participating in the Clash of the Elements!

a9c7823e-1da4-11e7-bb0a-38eaa7374f3c.png

This flag will be credited after the event has been concluded.

Can't be both

Beta Tester
48 posts
18,349 battles

Yes I am , obviously a great reward for all players who compete in public test and perhaps also a draw card for wow to get more players competing

Very happy thank you WOW