Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cyanide7662

Alpha -> CBT Account Reset

5 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
210 posts
4,306 battles

Sorry if this has been covered and answered already, but been out of the loop for a month or so (nasty storm knocked out all internet in the area, and ISP is very slack :/)

Anyway, before i was cut off i had progressed halfway up both of the tech trees, yet now with the game gone into CBT and such, im back to tier 1 with 25k free xp and 1m creds and that shiny Iwaki premium.

Was the reset supposed to happen? last i heard our Alpha accounts werent going to be reset at all. Yet, i have been.

Whats going on???

[IMSDF]
Beta Tester
856 posts
750 battles

Sorry if this has been covered and answered already, but been out of the loop for a month or so (nasty storm knocked out all internet in the area, and ISP is very slack :/)

Anyway, before i was cut off i had progressed halfway up both of the tech trees, yet now with the game gone into CBT and such, im back to tier 1 with 25k free xp and 1m creds and that shiny Iwaki premium.

Was the reset supposed to happen? last i heard our Alpha accounts werent going to be reset at all. Yet, i have been.

Whats going on???

lel Alphas only got 25k free exp and 1m creds? wai we Betas got 200k exp, with 5.1mil creds? :trollface:

(but at least you guys have that Iwaki prem :angry:)

:honoring:

[BLUMR]
ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,211 battles

lel Alphas only got 25k free exp and 1m creds? wai we Betas got 200k exp, with 5.1mil creds? :trollface:

(but at least you guys have that Iwaki prem :angry:)

:honoring:

Free Exp is based off how far you did in Alpha/BetaWeekEnd.

Sign in to follow this