You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SORAhatessniper

Will Wargaming Lower The Price of KAMIKAZE in This Event?

39 comments in this topic

3 posts
7,344 battles

Hi everyone in this forum, I'm new here and I want wargaming to see my complaint.

KAMIKAZE in this event worth 800 Coins. Every check points during a single round worth only 5 Coins.

There are 5 different kinds of parameters: Ships sunk, battle wons, total damage, ribbons and base XP.

To Win KAMIKAZE back, you need 267 coins per week, let's say 270 instead, and if you fight every parameters averagely......

Ships Sunk:22 Ships

Battle Wons: 12 Wons

Total Damage: Around 915,000 damage

Ribbons: Near 2500 Ribbons

Base XP: 18600 XP

The above data is the daily standard for everyone who wants to win KAMIKAZE back should do EVERYDAY!!!

Some of my friends said these data worth 5 hours of playing, and ribbons are the hardest data to reach.

I think wargaming mush hates office workers and students who only can play games at EVERY NIGHT.

Yeah, I love WOWS and I do play it every night for more than 2-3 hours, but asking me to play it all night long for 21 days that's way too much。

Of course I fully understand that this ship is unique and worth some hardwork. But, Wargaming, could you please, please kindly consider the price again? We love this ship and want to win it back!

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

Short answer is: Maybe, they might change the requirements if the current uproar continues. But ultimately, it is a free premium ship. They don't want everyone to have it.

341 posts
4,020 battles

I don't believe that the event will be changed, or that the event is meant to be easy. Only the best players will probably get the Kamikaze. This event isn't about Wargaming "hating" anyone. It's an event for the best as far as I know. Personally, I'm not going to bother taking part, and you should spare yourself the pain and emotion and not do so either.

We all know you just want an OP lower tier torpedo boat. :P

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

But I do think it's price need to be lowered. It's too hard to get in the current state.

Maybe that is WGs intention

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

I agree with this idea, even though free premium ships should only belong to skilled player, but this is too much.

In my count, if you can't get into 100 places.

Only the way you can get is reaching 300 points at least 2times.

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

IIRC, they lowered the price of the Kamikaze R two years ago in that original treasure hunt thingy, because of reasons.

146 posts
10,209 battles

Yeah - I can't help thinking that this was some sort of mistake. I usually play enough to complete all the missions, and unlocked Graf Spee, Shinome etc. - but there is no way I will get close to this. And that kinda makes it harder to care about the whole thing. 

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

IIRC, they lowered the price of the Kamikaze R two years ago in that original treasure hunt thingy, because of reasons.

Yes because of playerbase uproar. Honestly, Kamikaze R is borderline OP and I wouldn't like everyone getting it. Very few people should get it IMO

Beta Tester
3,033 posts
1,487 battles

Yes because of playerbase uproar. Honestly, Kamikaze R is borderline OP and I wouldn't like everyone getting it. Very few people should get it IMO

The camo is a ton better than the one currently on the Kamikaze R. 

440 posts
3,379 battles

Although it's kinda annoying that the price is high, I do believe it's high for the sake of making it free from potatoes or have a low number of potatoes, kinda like what WG did with Missouri. If you think you can't reach it, don't force yourself to ditch work/school just for this game, if you do have the time for getting the ship, well good luck on getting it

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Kamikaze can stay where she is, but not having some actual other prices is what boggles my mind.

why isn't there a tier IV prem in there as an average price?

Or some tier II/III ones, doesn't even have to be rare ones, just... you know... intermediate prices that aren't

these awefully useless "RARE" modifications or whooping 2k gold for the same nonsensical amount of grind as Kamikaze...

Meanwhile the flag packs are lacking the flags anyone who doesn't already have hundreds would want.

I.e. detonation, credit and exp flags.

I guess the BB pack has India Delta for that juice extra healing power... ...

and don't forget the 20 whooping Type 2 camos... Oh boy here we go, epic level loot for only 300 coins!

I like the event itself, though it also has issues that could've been avoided, however I see it as a trial run

for "competitive" events.

The rewards for it are just... terrible... for both f2p, new and experienced players.

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,036 battles

I don't believe that the event will be changed, or that the event is meant to be easy. Only the best players will probably get the Kamikaze. This event isn't about Wargaming "hating" anyone. It's an event for the best as far as I know. Personally, I'm not going to bother taking part, and you should spare yourself the pain and emotion and not do so either.

We all know you just want an OP lower tier torpedo boat. :P

I have to disagree in saying only the best players will get the Kamikaze, I would term it more along the lines of "who has the most time to grind" The metrics they are using to determine the best players is simply mass statistics. I feel it would be more realistic for the top 100 players if they took an average from their top 200-300 games during the event, this would average out aberrations of scale and showcase just how good the top 100 players really are.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

I dont agree at all. That ship is op. We did grind for it when it was on project R. And wg did say on not selling kamikaze because of its borderline op or op. Because of its torps. I doubt wg will lower it. 

Sorry mate. But im not wg. Probably if they think its too high. It will be lowered.

Psst. Its Kamikaze R

Edited by Safiuddin97

294 posts
2,997 battles

I, respectfully, disagree on the whole, "It is just for skilled players" argument. The main criteria for this event is "time" in my opinion. Skilled or not skilled as long as you have more than 6 hours to dedicate to this event per day with a high tier fast firing ship, you will get the Kamikaze R eventually. If not, well this event is definitely not for you in the current format. I won't lie, if they had put a tier 7+ premium on the line, I would have definitely jumped on the wagon even though I am pretty darn saturated of the game to the point that I just play one game in each of my ships but I would have made the effort nonetheless. But a mid tier destroyer just because it is great for seal clubbing? Tempting, but no. Not worth it in my opinion and this is coming from someone who has trouble buying premium stuff because WG does not want my money. Point being, if events are reasonable or offer attractive gains, you will have a solid player base participating. Otherwise, folks like me are gonna give it a pass to save ourselves the sheer amount of heartache/stress.

Edited by LonerPrime

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles

I didnt realize how insane these requirements are, must be nice to be NEET to have 6 hours+ per day to grind the game.These requirements must have some input from EU, the insanity beat is here.

Seriously , time is more precious and any form of money.They need ti realize that their player base comprises of working men and women and students who cant spare half a day everyday for one month on recreation or self torture ?

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

I didnt realize how insane these requirements are, must be nice to be NEET to have 6 hours+ per day to grind the game.These requirements must have some input from EU, the insanity beat is here.

Seriously , time is more precious and any form of money.They need ti realize that their player base comprises of working men and women and students who cant spare half a day everyday for one month on recreation or self torture ?

And they think it's all about skills to get this Kamikaze R but what they didn't realize that this is all about your devotion to this game, not your skills.

1,386 posts
8,232 battles

And they think it's all about skills to get this Kamikaze R but what they didn't realize that this is all about your devotion to this game, not your skills.

It's more like how many people are sharing the account:3

I only got myself using my account so I guess no Kamikaze R this time.

440 posts
3,379 battles

Why do I think that students who homeschool and people who work at their own home will have a fun and more pleasant time getting kamikaze R? :P

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

It's more like how many people are sharing the account:3

I only got myself using my account so I guess no Kamikaze R this time.

Since i have a "DIY" mindset, i won't let anyone grind my account even if they're gonna do it for free.

Super Tester
7,546 posts
7,993 battles

I don't need 300 points, I just need 267 points each week. I'm gonna observe the first week to see if it is doable. Looks like need to stay away from low tiers for 3 weeks. It is much easier to reach the goals in high tiers. I'm spamming Tashkent. As VMF DD can farm damage, ribbon, xp at the same time.

To break it down even more, you can skip 6 last stages since each stage gives you 5 points. There are 5 category, I will take off two from the number of games played, 225 matches a week is near impossible for most of us.

Edited by icy_phoenix