Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LordTyphoon

Next April Fool

15 comments in this topic

980 posts
12,617 battles

Anyone familiar with the Philadelphia experiment? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment

For just a week, putting a DD with teleporting / invisibility consumables into games would be fun and a good break from the regular fighting. 

Discussssssssss

1,105 posts

add 10KM CV secondary please, with 3x RoF and buffed armor with 90% damage taken againts shell and torpedoes.... also 100% chance to reduce risk of fire and 90% chance to reduce risk of flooding. CV HP is buffed to 100K

the only way to destroy it is ony BY RAMMING! ramming deal 150% HP of ship as damage.

DD can invisible, but still CV is da big boas! also, invisibility can still be detected by hydocaustic search.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts

you can login the game but the battle button is locked and/or inactivate. They called the event "The April fools truce"

1,105 posts

I want 12 CV vs CV game :playing:

It will be a dream event for Skarhabek  though :sceptic:

Epicenter mode please, for maximum YOLO

though no plane could attack me easily with A lot of AADF+AS loadout when i go ramming

[BOTES]
439 posts
3,955 battles

Next April Fool: Server offline for an entire day with a fase note, "WoWs has stopped operating, thanks for your support"

556 posts
8,197 battles

Next April Fool: Server offline for an entire day with a fase note, "WoWs has stopped operating, thanks for your support"

"We've had a good run but due to waning popularity and multiple errors relating to the client, we have decided to discontinue WoWs"

R.I.P $1500 if that shit happens

Sign in to follow this