You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

I am not luck enough or?....

8 comments in this topic

294 posts
2,997 battles

Welcome to Asia server. We have special type of potatoes in wholesale here. Source? Check out the win-rate for ships statistics compared to other servers. I swear to god, if my latency wasn't the issue I would be in the NA server for the sheer reason of better crowd.

2,221 posts
13,698 battles

Welcome to Asia server. We have special type of potatoes in wholesale here. Source? Check out the win-rate for ships statistics compared to other servers. I swear to god, if my latency wasn't the issue I would be in the NA server for the sheer reason of better crowd.

Basically 50% of the teams must lose. So how can WR be a valid indicator? Wouldn't it have to mean that either MM usually placed that ship in a selection of ships that increased the chance of a win, or that for some reason only good players played that ship type (and isn't it likely that the first ship a potato will select is the one with the best stats)?

Beta Tester
142 posts
2,615 battles

Why every time the circumstance I see is the enemy team didnt even lose a ship but my team already have half destroyed...

Just play to the best of your ability, sometimes you'll do well enough to compensate for what your team lacks - sometimes not. It's just the nature of the game.

Don't forget, when you lose - a stack of other people are losing with you as well.

Edited by Darkshaunz

294 posts
2,997 battles

Basically 50% of the teams must lose. So how can WR be a valid indicator? Wouldn't it have to mean that either MM usually placed that ship in a selection of ships that increased the chance of a win, or that for some reason only good players played that ship type (and isn't it likely that the first ship a potato will select is the one with the best stats)?

I think you might have to re-read my post. Allow me to highlight my point.

Check out the win-rate for ships statistics compared to other servers.

I don't put much stock in winrate. I mean it is important but a lot of times, misleading. For example, my winrate is below 50% and stat websites terms me as below average player in all types of ships. But what people mostly skips is the fact that I just have over 500 games and have been experimenting with all lines to find a suitable ship line to play. Hence I pretty much have average performance.

But winrate by ships. An example here would be to check out the CV winrates. Compare all tier CV winrates of Asia server with other servers. While folks on the other side of the planet do over 52% in almost all tiers of the IJN line, players on the Asia server struggle to even break 50%. Not sure if it is the meta here to blame or the amount of players that play the class, but one thing is pretty clear. A lot of folks on Asia server struggle to understand the class compared to the players from around the world. That is what my point was.

[BMRSF]
373 posts
2,517 battles

Why every time the circumstance I see is the enemy team didnt even lose a ship but my team already have half destroyed...

you know it's kind of common for me experienced things like that but in the end it turns out my team is winning.

980 posts
12,617 battles

As brutal as this sounds it is your fault that you haven't been carrying your team. You need to carry out the appropriate plays to stop your team disintegrating (E.g. Providing smoke to high DPS ships, and killing enemy destroyers)