You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ILLBBACK2604

Nation vs Nation

8 comments in this topic

85 posts

New to this game and this may have already been Posted. Is there a set up for say Japan vs USA in PvP. I dont mind the current play with mixed fleets would good to see a stand off of Axis vs Allie. Particularly US, Commonwealth Forces. vs Japanese Forces. 

294 posts
2,997 battles

Nothing like this at the moment. WoWs went just a bit further than WOT and introduced Co-Op Mode where you fight bots who fight with reckless strategy.

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

New to this game and this may have already been Posted. Is there a set up for say Japan vs USA in PvP. I dont mind the current play with mixed fleets would good to see a stand off of Axis vs Allie. Particularly US, Commonwealth Forces. vs Japanese Forces. 

Well this has been suggested quite a lot but under a different title, namely Historical Battles. It was a flop in World of Tanks due to the real bad MM. WoWs has more potential when it comes to historical battles due to the existence of bot which would make MM balanced. But I don't think the devs are working on these kind of battles from what I have heard at least.