You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

I played a few battles bringing my Hakuryu and Midway, and I realize that playing stock planes and loadout without air superiority captain skill can be sometimes good or frustrating. Good because some of the players don't care if I brought stock into battle, and disappointing because some players ridiculed me for bringing t9 planes and no AS cap skill, thinking that I'm noob for bringing them, and that pressures me a lot. Still, I will not stop playing these ships even a long grind to upgrade all of its modules.

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles

Just chill out and stock up free exp during the grind of other ships.

With that said , i also grind stock carriers using Random Battles with only upgraded FT ( you only need that during the grind ).

The trick is not to contest fair and square with the other guy , accept sacrificial bait and try to delete key targets. You will lose mostly with the stock status , but before your plane go down cripple and scatter them to the extent that the enemy cv will lose influence on the outcome. Ex : sinking all enemy low tier ( ez target) ships , make a 2-3 ship group scatter with torp run , ...

Focus on using your FT as your strikes are quite not up to par with AA most likely and need to be very cautious.

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Just chill out and stock up free exp during the grind of other ships.

With that said , i also grind stock carriers using Random Battles with only upgraded FT ( you only need that during the grind ).

The trick is not to contest fair and square with the other guy , accept sacrificial bait and try to delete key targets. You will lose mostly with the stock status , but before your plane go down cripple and scatter them to the extent that the enemy cv will lose influence on the outcome. Ex : sinking all enemy low tier ( ez target) ships , make a 2-3 ship group scatter with torp run , ...

Focus on using your FT as your strikes are quite not up to par with AA most likely and need to be very cautious.

Yes yes that's I usually do. I only attack ships regardless of high AA output except Des Moines and Minotaur as they're AA cancer. As for free exp, I have enough but can't use it because it's allocated for Missouri, and I always upgraded FT before others. i only upgraded Midway's FT and AS cap skill ready and not yet on Hakuryu. and

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles

Btw if you are saving for missouri dont grind cv at tier x. Seal clubbing is the way to go if you want Missy.

Missouri is borderline op for this server. Radar is just too useful to deter dd from torping you and no one will like you sitting near a base site

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Btw if you are saving for missouri dont grind cv at tier x. Seal clubbing is the way to go if you want Missy.

Missouri is borderline op for this server. Radar is just too useful to deter dd from torping you and no one will like you sitting near a base site

Need a few more commander exp for my Hakuryu captain to fully retrained, and I plan to buy doubloons for the remaining free exp needed, atleast 120k needed to research it.

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles

I saved dragon flag and other commander exp flags to fully retrain cpt, think i can retrain them for free for like 10 to 15 battle max with 50% option