You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dark_Tenshi

Guys, I want to ask a one thing

24 comments in this topic

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

I will not give anyone's name for forum rule.

I will just assume A and B.

Now here's a thing,

as a game started, A is a pink user. B sees A player and then B keeps scratching A, because he hates pink player. So the game was interrupted.

A says that B is hurting him and B says he is just punishing the pink player.

Now who's fault is it to ruin the game, A or B?

P.S. This is a very serious thread so hope you guys answer it serious please.

2,222 posts
13,712 battles

It is B fault. B is doing it deliberately. He is worse than A who most likely made a mistake. You should be careful around pink players and avoid them, not the opposite.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

IMO B is at fault... but thing is if A had said anything to encourage B to do something towards him(Which should be in same match) then Both are at fault...

Now my question is were they both in division??? if they are then you cannot see what A said to B...

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

IMO B is at fault... but thing is if A had said anything to encourage B to do something towards him(Which should be in same match) then Both are at fault...

Actually A doesn't say anything

and A and B weren't friend either.

And because both were in our team.

Edited by Cutie_Destroyer

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Player B, for abusing the system and also a total idiot. Why being a burden to own team by TK'ing pink player at start of the battle?

If you saw that in real scenario, submit the replay to support.

1,342 posts
8,858 battles

Does this question even need to be asked? It is obvious that B is an idiot and just abusing the system to grief.

Edited by Thyaliad

[BRU]
279 posts
2,079 battles

B, no questions there. As long as the pink player is playing properly and is very careful not to damage allies, there is no reason for B to do that.

Has B been reported?

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

B, no questions there. As long as the pink player is playing properly and is very careful not to damage allies, there is no reason for B to do that.

Has B been reported?

Yeah, one of our team reported him.

2,222 posts
13,712 battles

Good. The silly thing about all this is that A has already been punished. That is why he is pink. For B to damage him is in fact punishing the rest of the team who have done nothing wrong, because he is putting them at a disadvantage.

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

That's why A should try his / her best to avoid being pink so that he / she does not become a victim of lame-system abuse.

Just go 5 co-op to get rid of pink status. That's another exploit too :P

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,096 battles

I will not give anyone's name for forum rule.

I will just assume A and B.

Now here's a thing,

as a game started, A is a pink user. B sees A player and then B keeps scratching A, because he hates pink player. So the game was interrupted.

A says that B is hurting him and B says he is just punishing the pink player.

Now who's fault is it to ruin the game, A or B?

P.S. This is a very serious thread so hope you guys answer it serious please.

Simple. B. No arguements about that. That's a deliberate. As it is, pinkie's already feeling bad about what he did and here you have a (choose the appropriate adjective) giving vigilante justice. That's much worse than being an accidental TK.

You got screen shots of it? Send it up to the admins for action 

1,386 posts
8,233 battles

I think it's B doing wrong

Game rule part 5

5. Inappropriate conduct in game / Fair play principles

The following actions (and similar such actions) are prohibited in game:

5.01. Intentionally damaging ships belonging to a player on the same team (team damage).

5.02. Intentionally destroying ships belonging to a player on the same team (team kill).

5.03. Intentionally blocking (blocking from front and rear) ships belonging to a player on the same team.

5.04. Intentionally propping (blocking on one side, where the other side of a user's ships touches a fixed indestructible obstacle, preventing free movement.) ships belonging to a player on the same team.

5.05. Intentionally informing participants of the opposing team through battle, or voice chat, the location of ships belonging to players of the same team.

5.06. Intentionally exploiting the physics system to damage an allied ship. This includes, but is not limited to, pushing an allied ship into line of fire, pushing allied ships into islands etc.

5.07. Using bots, clickers, macros, keyboard and mouse recorders, or any other similar methods that enables gameplay without the participation or with passive participation of the player within the battle.

5.08. Repetitive and excessive passive play

It's probably against these two rules I underlined.

Anyway, whenever I meet pink people, I try my best to avoid any collision. Collision extends their pink period.

Edited by _Halcyon

Beta Tester
159 posts
8,919 battles

why not adda vote?? of course B, the pulishment is already given to A, and B as a players should never do damage deliberately to his teammate.

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,971 battles

If only people knew how easy it was to get pink team killer status.

Play DD, preferably one with long range torps. You can say in chat, and send them clear away of anyone, some cruiser will turn into it, and go full broadside to it.

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

Look what Flamu is doing with FTD

​The irony, he'll critisize Notser for his IFHE videos yet he then deliberately does this which should be a bannable offense.

It's a weird world we live in.

440 posts
3,379 battles

​The irony, he'll critisize Notser for his IFHE videos yet he then deliberately does this which should be a bannable offense.

It's a weird world we live in.

don't we all love fawning over our idols and let them get away with anything?

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

don't we all love fawning over our idols and let them get away with anything?

They'll do anything to increase their fan base / view / revenue. Flamu will create drama, Notser will keep posting stupid things, iChase will be talking controversial stuffs and there are reddit and discord to spread the hype like a virus.