Sign in to follow this  
RAW_beef_OWLER

Alabama in Tech tree

5 comments in this topic

24 posts

i bought the Alabama and have been enjoying it since day one. ( but i'm no good....hopefully getting better.) It is in the port list of ships but i have noticed it is NOT in the tech tree for the US ships. Is this a bug ? ...Thank you for any help.

[BRU]
279 posts
2,079 battles

Alabama is a prem ship you can't buy on the in-game store, i.e., the way you buy tech tree ships and some prem ships like Tirpitz and Murmansk (maybe in the future, who knows?)

That's probably why you can't see it on the tech tree.

Edited by EJL

Senior Moderator
1,129 posts

It isn't a bug. You'll find a few ships that are premiums but not in the tech trees as they are kept somewhat "unique" by only being able to be purchased in the premium store.

It is related back to what amade said about the golden chain and golden wreath in your previous thread.

Premium ships that can be purchased from the in-game store has a golden laurel instead.

24 posts

Thank you both. I have checked and there are others that aren't there namely the Gremashchy which i have already mentioned but can excuse myself as i got it in the christmas box rush (clutching at straws!) but more so the Fujin which was nearly the first ship i purchased. I feel a bit embarrased for wasting your time...So again thank you, and thank you and for putting up with me.

Sign in to follow this