You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ellofiend

Takes some time huh?

6 comments in this topic

283 posts
3,583 battles

Hello newbie here

I was just doing some personal calculations for the amount for the time it would take to achieve the thing a few people, (not everyone) aim for in the game, getting all the tier 10 ships. The calculations show the amount of time it takes to complete a line of each class, so even if you are not interested in researching every line you will still be able to find how long it will take to achieve what you want to achieve. Of course, this did not take long, I am just taking a bit of the side work out of the equation 

This is all assumed that you will research 5k of experience each day. Which will be highly unlikely so um yeah.

Britain

Cruisers: 4.7 months

France

Russia

Destroyers (main line): 4.5 months

Destroyers (sub line): 3.6 months

Germany

Destroyers: 4.5 months

Battleships: 5 months

United States

Destroyers: 4.5 months

Carriers: 4.6 months

Japan

Destroyers (main line): 4.5 months

Destroyers (sub line): 1.6 months

Carriers: 4.6 months

Total: 7.5 years. if you work twice as hard then 3.75 years

Now that I look back at what I have written, I feel ashamed at how un-elaborated this is but I'm only in grade 8 and this is just extra info if you would like some base equations and well this is just an overview that puts the amount of time needed into perspective.

Note: each class is the same as I have averaged out the amount of XP per tier for each class yes, it is unsatisfactory but this is a game and holidays have just started so was just messing around with maths and warships

P.S: I accept all constructive corrections/notes

Regards elmo

Edited by ellofiend

283 posts
3,583 battles

5k should be equal to 2 games per day with premium + flag. Assuming you can play 8 games per day (~2-2,5 hrs) you will need 7,5/4 = 1,875 years, quite reasonable IMO.

Well, to be honest, I am usually getting around 800-1000 each battle without applying any premium or bonus or anything really so only 5 battles hence 1.4 hours, like I said it really just is a base so people realise the amount of time it will take to reach a goal. I'm not sure about the 1,875 years though?

The way I calculate is to add up the XP so say 640k totals then divide by 5k =, however, many days, divide that by 7 to get the weeks then divide by 4 to get the months and voila there's your number in months. Sorry if I sound like a teacher, I was just explaining the way I did it in case there are any errors because maths is not my strong point and I kind of rushed it but 640k would be 4.5 months, tell me if there is anything wrong so I can edit the formulas/answers.

Regards elmo

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Can you convert that to "expected man hour" to reach tier 10? Or is that really 4.7 months of man hours to reach tier 10?

Man hour as in the free time you used on World of Warships.

Edited by Mingfang47

1,105 posts

play CV, got 1000 base XP easily..... play XX hour a day, assume XX match total.... use camo and premium...

GRINDING XP IS SO FAST..... event without premium account.... use flag too... supa fasto

assume each day grind 20XP 

1 month = 30 days = 30*20K = 600K XP

the REAL PROBLEM IS MINUS CREDIT! YEEP, minus credit starting from tier 8...... how the heck.....

CV..... MINUSSS CREDIT.... but better now, i got 10K~30K profit XP without premium account

now seal clubbing with langley.... also starting to farm USN CV line