Sign in to follow this  
RAW_beef_OWLER

Chain circle around ship symbol

7 comments in this topic

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

It means it's a premium/gift ship.

edit: To be more specific, it's a premium/gift ship that can only be bought from the Premium Shop or be obtained as a reward. Premium ships that can be purchased from the in-game store has a golden laurel instead.

24 posts

OK....i have now looked again at my ships in port and i am still confused. I bought the Leningrad Missouri and Atago Leningrad and Missouri have chains and Atago has wreath. I got Scharnhorst, Gremyashchy, Blyskawica, Prince Eugin and LoYang in christmas boxes. The Blyskawica and Prince Eugin have laurels, the others have chains. Am i missing something?

350 posts

OK....i have now looked again at my ships in port and i am still confused. I bought the Leningrad Missouri and Atago Leningrad and Missouri have chains and Atago has wreath. I got Scharnhorst, Gremyashchy, Blyskawica, Prince Eugin and LoYang in christmas boxes. The Blyskawica and Prince Eugin have laurels, the others have chains. Am i missing something?

Well, Blyskawica, Atago, and Prince Eugen can be bought in game while the rest could not. Also, Atago is the only ship in that list that can be bought in-game and the Premium shop.

Sign in to follow this