You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MatterCore

Haifuri is coming

133 comments in this topic

1,162 posts

And hopes for free ships were sunk just like Shinbashi Shopping Mall ship.

Also why that Spee feature French flag on a bow of a German ship? Or... I am colour blind?

Edited by RisaFujiyama

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,474 battles

Graf Spee???

HOWLING SHEET!

MOAR POTATO :V

SOMEBODY UPLOAD GRAF SPEE GUIDE PLEASE.....

btw, WG now selling drink? :look:

look for whitemouse review on NA server.Anyway Spee is a pure oppertunistic anti cruiser hunter. Max out stealth and wait for a ship to show broadside and open fire. It depend alot on its AP for alpha strikes and you can forget about its pittiful HE shell. Avoid fighting against dd and bb at long range ( you can shoot distracted broadside bb , but keep your gun silent most of the time). Try to ambush ships so you can delete them with a tight AP salvo and your great torp arc to force turn.Do not ever charge smoke with your german hydro , use it to dodge torp since you are slow.

Btw , Spee AP is very dangerous to dd since it is likely to pen instead of overpen and at 5km to 10 km you can take out like 5 to 9k off their hp bar if they slightly angle

1,348 posts
8,872 battles

Also why that Spee feature French flag on a bow of a German ship? Or... I am colour blind?

I believe that is their school's emblem.

But I find it funny that the Spee still has her floatplane, considering that heavier-than-air aircraft were apparently not invented yet in the Haifuri universe. WG should have used the opportunity to make the HSF Graf Spee unique from the regular Graf Spee by giving it another Consumable instead of that plane.

In fact, I see the ships mostly retain their AA armaments. But then again, they did use such guns to fire at surface ships in one episode

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,474 battles

But I find it funny that the Spee still has her floatplane, considering that heavier-than-air aircraft were apparently not invented yet in the Haifuri universe. WG should have used the opportunity to make the HSF Graf Spee unique from the regular Graf Spee by giving it another Consumable instead of that plane.

In fact, I see the ships mostly retain their AA armaments. But then again, they did use such guns to fire at surface ships in one episode

Takes too much work pain in the beep. Lets drink vodka devs said.Anyway i think that will be just a clone with different paint job and no pre bonus since they wont have to think about more balance issue

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

its black then white and red. well you where the color came from

1,162 posts

I not pointing at the emblem, its the 3 coloured strip.

its black then white and red. well you where the color came from

Ohh... I see it as blue though, guess my screen is showing wrong colours.