Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BaPTisM_oF_FirE

Public Test Rewards! (0.6.2)

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
17 posts

Thanks again for the link.

I realised all the test rewards are in the same link...

I just want to have 1 day of Premium time to use, now I get 3 days instead.

I hope WG can let their players have a better control (esp for those who buy Premium time) when they can use it like some other games does.

They may think that from a business point of view is not that viable but if WG gives more value to their players, this will in fact encourage more people to buy Premium time instead.

I hope they will consider it, thank you.

Edited by BaPTisM_oF_FirE

350 posts

Thanks again for the link.

I realised all the test rewards are in the same link...

I just want to have 1 day of Premium time to use, now I get 3 days instead.

I hope WG can let their players have a better control (esp for those who buy Premium time) when they can use it like some other games does.

They may think that from a business point of view is not that viable but if WG gives more value to their players, this will in fact encourage more people to buy Premium time instead.

I hope they will consider it, thank you.

A lot of players wanted that and there is a thread or a post of that here in the forums. But, like you said WG is a business and giving players control of Premium time may be bad for business in the long run.

Beta Tester
17 posts

Yes, that is exactly what I have said it 'maybe' bad or even good for business in the long run, nobody will know this unless they try to do it.

What I can suggest is, say for example if people buy Premium time during this period, they get to control when they can expend their Premium time & from there we can see if the results are good or not.

This is just one creative ways to 'test out the waters' & of course if they are able to do that technically.

Not asking them to do it permanently then later revert back to it which is bad reputation for the company.

Sign in to follow this