limjf04

Need guide

20 comments in this topic

98 posts
230 battles

So, after playing this game for a couple of weeks I think it's fun, even though I'm sure WG screwed up high tier (again). I recently unlocked commanders and found out how to change consumables, and now I'm confused on the extra stuff you get to give your ship.

Basically I need a guide on how to play this game in general ( write a dictionary if you want ), and how do you turn on health bars for ships? Thanks

[ATLAS]
50 posts
10,474 battles

Watch unicum player stream on twitch (flamu, izolate, femmenenly if u like CV, etc). It helps me boost my WR from <50% to >50%

Edited by bucksgen

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Basically I need a guide on how to play this game in general ( write a dictionary if you want ), and how do you turn on health bars for ships? Thanks

If you want HP numbers instead of HP %, go to gameplay settings > enable/check alternative information

Check the training section of the home page for game guides: https://worldofwarships.asia/en/content/guides/

98 posts
230 battles

Thanks for the replies, would like to ask how long does it usually take you to enter random battles? Because for me it's like 3+ minutes and I don't wanna wait that long

283 posts
3,591 battles

Thanks for the replies, would like to ask how long does it usually take you to enter random battles? Because for me it's like 3+ minutes and I don't wanna wait that long

It usually depends on the time, although I don't really check what times are low and high, I would expect the lowest server population to be from 23:00 to 8ish and highest to be from 4-9pm and usually the all round wait is 0.5 to 2 minutes (that's my average anyways) so maybe you play in a further off time zone from either Australian eastern standard time (which I know quite a few play on) or general Indian time zone (also know a decent population is stationed on) or maybe you are just unlucky.

Regards Elmo

98 posts
230 battles

It usually depends on the time, although I don't really check what times are low and high, I would expect the lowest server population to be from 23:00 to 8ish and highest to be from 4-9pm and usually the all round wait is 0.5 to 2 minutes (that's my average anyways) so maybe you play in a further off time zone from either Australian eastern standard time (which I know quite a few play on) or general Indian time zone (also know a decent population is stationed on) or maybe you are just unlucky.

Regards Elmo

I'm probably unlucky because I live in Malaysia

1,354 posts
8,881 battles

It also depends on the tier you are playing. If you are playing the low tiers like Tiers 1-3, then you might have to wait a while, especially if you are playing at odd hours.

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

When should I use premium consumables? They look better but they are quite expensive

if u can afford it.

it helps. specially the damage control party.

remember to use credits t o buy them . not using dubloon

Edited by XP_On

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,001 battles

How good is 70k damage on a tier 3 ship?

Extremely good.

Just to put in perspective, my average damage is 51k, and I mostly play Tier 10.

Edited by icy_phoenix

98 posts
230 battles

Extremely good.

Just to put in perspective, my average damage is 51k, and I mostly play Tier 10.

Ohh, so I guess I did well in 2 battles but the rest isn't too good haha

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,001 battles

How do I buy signals for credits?

You can't. They can only be bought from premium store with real money, or you have to achieve them in game via medals and crates.