You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DeckerCHAN

Keep loosing since last upgrade

17 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
7 posts
7,990 battles

I'm feel like I been put into a "loose list". In this list, no matter how hard I played,even tried lead the team. I will keep loosing for no reason.

Commonly, it start with destroyers rush some point for no communication. Then they will dead in about 5 minutes. All of our team are hopeless and lost the game.

Actually, since last update, my win rate drop from 57% to 56.8%. I have played almost 5000 battles and never had this before. Most situation I win some and loose some still win rate slightly higher than 50% or below. 

I guess maybe WG put some new mach making mechanism to punish players like me since last upgrade? Have you guys feels same as me? 

Dvh3Drn.png

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles

Yes, matchmaking is working as intended. Enemy gets two tier 6 DD for our one Minekaze. Imbalanced team like this happened a lot after the latest patch. And not even because of divisions, because that would be understandable. You get 3 shima and enemy get 3 gearing in a domination battle. game over in 8 minutes cause what is cap.

I dont think there was anything on MM on the patch, but for last few days, it feels botched.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Beta Tester
7 posts
7,990 battles

Yes, matchmaking is working as intended. Enemy gets two tier 6 DD for our one Minekaze. Imbalanced team like this happened a lot after the latest patch. And not even because of divisions, because that would be understandable. You get 3 shima and enemy get 3 gearing in a domination battle. game over in 8 minutes cause what is cap.

I dont think there was anything on MM on the patch, but for last few days, it feels botched.

Indeed! However, if we do not take draw into consideration, this is a zero-sum game. If I keep loosing, who is keep winning? 

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,614 battles

this last few days every match i'm in in so one sided and surely i'm on the losing side

team fall apart all the usual crap and wonder why everytime i'm on such team

156 posts
3,374 battles

This is all I got for today. I really would like to delete the game. Plus: get refund for rest of 1 year Premium Account.

UCrIOAo.png

I tend to find that your first 2 or 3 games of the day with your ship usually determines how that day will go for you with that ship.

For example if I lose twice in my T6 BB, I'll not play it again that day but instead go play something completely different at another tier. 

My win rate is climbing (albeit slowly), since I started doing this. Up until then I was getting frustrated that I was having so many losing streaks. Now it's not nearly as bad. Also on the plus side is being able to play all classes of ships often which is of course very different, thereby keeping my interest in the game overall. 

Beta Tester
7 posts
7,990 battles

I tend to find that your first 2 or 3 games of the day with your ship usually determines how that day will go for you with that ship.

For example if I lose twice in my T6 BB, I'll not play it again that day but instead go play something completely different at another tier. 

My win rate is climbing (albeit slowly), since I started doing this. Up until then I was getting frustrated that I was having so many losing streaks. Now it's not nearly as bad. Also on the plus side is being able to play all classes of ships often which is of course very different, thereby keeping my interest in the game overall. 

When I feel like I am start loosing, I would go play some ship with high win rate. Taiho for example, I got 63% overall win rate, but keep playing CV will makes me exhausted. So Kutuzov is alternative option(56% win rate). Whatever, it can not stop me loosing the game. Like I said, destroyers dead very fast (almost 2/3 dead in 5 mins). Then we loose all the visual. Sometimes our CV plays like noob(without t4 skill or simply AFK). I'am not a "Conspiracy Theorists" but it really makes me feel like it not just "bad luck". There are some mechanisms will insure the game result. 

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,614 battles

no matter i switch to what ship when the losing started it keeps going

i can take a break i can do whatever it keeps coming

if im bad luck or i play badly how can i have to chew on so many loses everyday, makes me wonder if im chosen to lose.....

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

Lose twice in a row.  Quit.  Play a different game.   I've got no pity for anyone who continues to play a losing streak.  You're only digging the hole deeper.

307 posts
6,413 battles

no matter i switch to what ship when the losing started it keeps going

i can take a break i can do whatever it keeps coming

if im bad luck or i play badly how can i have to chew on so many loses everyday, makes me wonder if im chosen to lose.....

Well most of the time i am now starting to win if i play relaxed.  However last Sunday, i did have that feeling i couldn't do anything right and then i got anxious.  I was in my Leningrad and i smashed out 100k Damage took 2 zones still lost, then i played the same ship 70k Damage but they had a Saipan sinking everything and almost impossible to torp enemy lost again, then same ship i snapped tried to YOLO got smashed by 2 DD's and Belfast ....lost again, then i was just not thinking lost the next two games and finally i said lets take it slowly went out just in front of my fleet of course the enemy had a Saipan CV ... he spotted me i smoked up and tried to reverse .... 3 torp groups came in and got me on 2 sides dead.    Took a 3 hour break then won 4 games in a row but it was not till the last game that i started to play normal again.   Best to just walk away.  PS: Saipans win every game i have played in.... never seen my non-Saipan team win a game.

9 posts
4,185 battles

I'm feeling for you guys and am going through the pain myself. I have once had a streak of 12 losses and am now sitting on 11 in a row over 2 days. Tried going back to the old Tenryu for a game and had a ball but was still a defeat. One can get quite cynical about what mm and rng is trying to do at times. Time for back to basics I reckon and not try to overthink the game.

307 posts
6,413 battles

That happens when you queue up in clubbing hours.

Well i must admit, I won a game against a 70% W/R Saipan last night with my Leningrad.  I even sunk the little bugger myself, still he was first on his team, but i guess he couldn't the potato's on his team.  Saipan is very much OP vs the other T7 CV's that's for sure and i am not surprised its not in the shop to buy.
Edited by Burnt_Out_Koalas

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,614 battles

Well most of the time i am now starting to win if i play relaxed.  However last Sunday, i did have that feeling i couldn't do anything right and then i got anxious.  I was in my Leningrad and i smashed out 100k Damage took 2 zones still lost, then i played the same ship 70k Damage but they had a Saipan sinking everything and almost impossible to torp enemy lost again, then same ship i snapped tried to YOLO got smashed by 2 DD's and Belfast ....lost again, then i was just not thinking lost the next two games and finally i said lets take it slowly went out just in front of my fleet of course the enemy had a Saipan CV ... he spotted me i smoked up and tried to reverse .... 3 torp groups came in and got me on 2 sides dead.    Took a 3 hour break then won 4 games in a row but it was not till the last game that i started to play normal again.   Best to just walk away.  PS: Saipans win every game i have played in.... never seen my non-Saipan team win a game.

today played 2 and lost 2

played 2 different ship and lost so nothing can remedy my losing streak everyday

i think some us are really rigged to lose :teethhappy:

295 posts
6,613 battles

me too, my win rate has been droping to 54% since the update, while my average exp, damage and wtr is increasing, you can even see my winrate in my signature below

Edited by Teostra

683 posts
7,358 battles

I think Icy raised up a point: just recently WG dressed the issue that same class and tier but different ships would cause imbalance MM (e.g. Gearing vs Shima) and the issue was rectified several patches ago. However recently I noticed, at least BB (cos I mainly play BB), occurrence of Montana x 2 vs GK x 2 etc happened fairly often recently, and it's not always due to DIV.