You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Phat_Cat

Chatbans

18 comments in this topic

Super Tester
989 posts
4,321 battles

There is no reason of WG to chatban you if you didnt do anything wrong. Perhaps you did curse to team or anything. If u really did get chatbanned by saying GG. Im interested to follow the story

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,176 battles

Just got chatbanned for saying gg.... Good job wargaming, chatbans working as intended aye?

You can view the reason of your ban by trying to type. Usually, it gives an indication as to how you got banned (by a moderator for using bad language, or "by complaints" = a lot of people reported you for misbehaviour in chat).

372 posts
10,222 battles

You can view the reason of your ban by trying to type. Usually, it gives an indication as to how you got banned (by a moderator for using bad language, or "by complaints" = a lot of people reported you for misbehaviour in chat).

Chatban by complaints. Problem is 1. I did not get reported that game or at least I did not get a notification 2. All my salt was contained in div chat 

372 posts
10,222 battles

I'm just pissed that I get chatbanned every other week for no reason. Some of my chat and are justified but for others I get chatbanned without even saying anything offensive or rude.

[MEGA]
4,670 posts
17,961 battles

I'm just pissed that I get chatbanned every other week for no reason. Some of my chat and are justified but for others I get chatbanned without even saying anything offensive or rude.

i say offensive things to people all the time in chat, i have never been chatbanned, so either you say things much worse then what  say or you are just really hated for some reason

2,254 posts
13,967 battles

i say offensive things to people all the time in chat, i have never been chatbanned, so either you say things much worse then what  say or you are just really hated for some reason

Hes new. We know to ignore you :trollface:

Super Tester
3,926 posts
4,198 battles

Or maybe he is a regular offender and its a case of escalating sanctions.

372 posts
10,222 battles

Example: Someome starts calling people princesses. I tell him to shut up. He and his div mate spam report me and I get chatbanned. Working as intended yes?

2,254 posts
13,967 battles

"Shut up" is considered rude by many. It is after all essentially an order. IMO it is on exactly the same level as "princesses" so you are essentially condoning their behavior by your actions. Why don't you just use the report system that is in place, or politely point out to them that they are not helping their team in any way with their language.

Super Tester
3,926 posts
4,198 battles

Stop the world.  I want to get off.

If people are such skinned crybabies that they report for "shut up" they better not leave their basement and venture into the real world.

753 posts
8,965 battles

"Shut up" is considered rude by many. It is after all essentially an order. IMO it is on exactly the same level as "princesses" so you are essentially condoning their behavior by your actions. Why don't you just use the report system that is in place, or politely point out to them that they are not helping their team in any way with their language.

You have got to be kidding me. :facepalm:

Stop the world.  I want to get off.

If people are such skinned crybabies that they report for "shut up" they better not leave their basement and venture into the real world.

Precisely +1 

1,105 posts

i am shouting in the chat, intimidating someone ("SNIPE CV","RAM RAM RAM","beeep" and always use RIP grammar....

NO BAN HUAHAHAHAA

maybe SOON™

[MEGA]
4,670 posts
17,961 battles

never mind i got my first chat ban for calling a gearing who did at the 15th minute from literally full HP to a single shimakaze torp a "goddamn noob" and was chatbanned for a day

372 posts
10,222 battles

never mind i got my first chat ban for calling a gearing who did at the 15th minute from literally full HP to a single shimakaze torp a "goddamn noob" and was chatbanned for a day

Now you know how I feel...