12 comments in this topic

98 posts
230 battles

So I just had my best battle in my Tenryu with 400+ experience but I was team killed by some guy who put 2 torpedoes into me from behind before I could do more damage.... if I'm a potato what are they

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

You can PM a moderator with a replay file included

Please be patience waiting for a reply from a chosen moderator. They are sometimes busy irl.

Or u can always file a report in the support page

Alpha Tester
1,637 posts
7,230 battles

Welcome to World of Torpships.

Unfortunately, some people are so eager to let their tinfish free, things like team mates are just mere obstacles to overcome.

Learn a valuable lesson from this~ beware and take notice of what is behind you. The bad guys are not always ahead.

[AAADD]
61 posts

So I just had my best battle in my Tenryu with 400+ experience but I was team killed by some guy who put 2 torpedoes into me from behind before I could do more damage.... if I'm a potato what are they

I just call the ones that don't apologize IDIOTS for lack of a better name. Have been seeing this happening more often. I usually get a team torp once per day from behind.

Am reaching a point now that if the person does not apologize i will give em a FULL Salvo just to make me feel better. :izmena:

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

I just call the ones that don't apologize IDIOTS for lack of a better name. Have been seeing this happening more often. I usually get a team torp once per day from behind.

Am reaching a point now that if the person does not apologize i will give em a FULL Salvo just to make me feel better. :izmena:

​Why not just not use the repair and have them take the full penalty for the damage done?

98 posts
230 battles

If I find him again I'm gonna torp him

I did file a report after the battle for poor play, what kind of punishment will he get?

Edited by limjf04

109 posts
5,101 battles

Hi, welcome to WOWS

I assume if you did take all 2 torpedoes, then he would turn pink. Pink players are players who dealt a huge amount of damage/killed their allies (intentionally or not). Any damage they inflict against future allies will be subtracted directly to their HP (ex. if a pink DD hit you with torpedoes for 20k damage and he only has 10k HP, he'll be sunk instantly). Pink status usually wears off after 5-7 battles, as long as you do not do anymore damage to allies (collision damage counts too). Be cautious when you drive near a pink ship, he might be a TK. 

A friendly advice, never ever shoot your allies under any circumstance (if you sink a pink ship you'll be pink too). If you see a TK, PM a mod and report (screenshots, replays). They'll deal with them appropriately. 

The report options are just mostly for fun, they'll subtract your karma points (look on forum), nothing more, although receiving too many "spam" reports will result in a chat ban. 

You only play up to tier IV. There are players who don't even know that torpedoes have maximum range, so they'll use torpdoes outside of their maximum range so watch your allies too. Keep playing, it'll get better when you reach higher tiers. 

Super Tester
7,571 posts
8,001 battles

What DMW said, never damage team mates. Its just one game. Even if he damages you or kills you, you just keep your head calm and queue for next game. Its just one game.

12 posts
4,897 battles

seeing this scenario everyday and sadly im always a victim of friendly torps . :facepalm: