You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
rufusflywheel

overpowered DDs

95 comments in this topic

8 posts
11,535 battles

I have had enough of the DDs being so overpowerd they now have no fear of BBs, this has become an abousloute joke this used to be a great game, now it has become a joke when DDs are now taking out BBs by themselves, and before some idiot gets on and says you need skill or whatever dont tell me it has not happened to you, WG has to seriously has to have a look at this i remember when this game started DDs would not come near BBs or CAs,

WG YOU WILL NOT GET ONE MORE DOLLAR OUT OF ME until this is fixed and if other people are fed up as well they should do the same.

1,105 posts

Destroyer should kill Battleship

Battleship should kill Cruiser

Cruiser should kill Destroyer

Carier should be OP and kill everyship

DESTROYER SHOULD BE FEARLESS!!! 

are you afraid of DD in BB? ITS NORMAL BRO :V

the one who is the most Feared is CV if you are BB (before nerf LOL)

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

WG YOU WILL NOT GET ONE MORE DOLLAR OUT OF ME until this is fixed and if other people are fed up as well they should do the same.

Now i wonder if there are any "other people" beside you in this forum.

EDITED: You know, it's been a long time since i see someone said DDs are OP like...since CBT and when the game first launched?

Edited by Shiroyasha_Gintoki

1,386 posts
8,244 battles

Now i wonder if there are any "other people" beside you in this forum.

EDITED: You know, it's been a long time since i see someone said DDs are OP like...since CBT and when the game first launched?

In some way, DD are still OP and will continue to be unless a major rework take place. It's spotting.

High tier meta is concealment and smoke heavy, so DD, whose characteristics suit this meta the best, are quite essential. If your team's BB or CA/CL are stupid, other people's effort can make up for it. But stupid DD means you can't see anything, you don't get cap and you get smoke spammed by the other team. A match like this is damn hard, if not impossible, to win. They are too critical in a game. But luckily they always come in numbers and it's pretty hard to see every DD being stupid.

[BOTES]
2 posts
6,370 battles

They're pretty easy to deal with as a BB. Just shoot them with AP shells from 15km away and watch as their HP magically vanish. DDs are deathly afraid of getting shot at by massive Battleship guns.

But to achieve that, you just have to git gud, good sir. Or are you perhaps one of those what they call BBassists?

[content removed]

Derogatory. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

And you guys all didn't believe me when I told you that these forums have a strong case of Dunning–Kruger.

Exhibit A, guys. BB players will do anything to defend their class, and since they form the majority population globally (especially on NA and RU), they become the loud and vocal audience that in the long run will get their way.

For the naysayers, please count for me the number of times BB, as a class altogether, has been nerfed since version 0.3.0. Then do the same thing, but for DDs instead. Come on, I'm waiting.

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

And you guys all didn't believe me when I told you that these forums have a strong case of Dunning–Kruger.

Exhibit A, guys. BB players will do anything to defend their class, and since they form the majority population globally (especially on NA and RU), they become the loud and vocal audience that in the long run will get their way.

For the naysayers, please count for me the number of times BB, as a class altogether, has been nerfed since version 0.3.0. Then do the same thing, but for DDs instead. Come on, I'm waiting.

Dude, are you serious? BBs just got nerfed in 0.6.3 because they cannot stealth fire anymore.....

1,386 posts
8,244 battles

Not funny for a joke, come back with something that actually make people laugh the next time, OK? And today isn't April fools.

1. Since when did it become OK to take one example of a baddie and tag a vast amount of people? If this is OK, then I'm gonna tag BB haters as "not really good at logical thinking"

2. If BB players are controlling the community, just plz tell me the equivalent of "baBBie" that goes for CA/CL DD and CV players? And how frequently are these equivalents used?

Edited by _Halcyon

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

2. If BB players are controlling the community

Have you not read the RU forum Q&As? An extremely large and disproportionate amount of requests to the developers involve making BBs stronger, due to the perception that they suffer too easily against DD enemies.

just plz tell me the equivalent of "baBBie" that goes for CA/CL DD and CV players?

I would tell you, but I don't want to get a 3-day forum ban. There are equivalent terms for CA, DD and CV that are popular throughout the WoWS community outside of these forums. Hint: In ancient Rome, the letter "V" was actually used as a "U".

Edited by benlisquare

Super Tester
341 posts
2,790 battles

Not funny for a joke, come back with something that actually make people laugh the next time, OK? And today isn't April fools.

1. Since when did it become OK to take one example of a baddie and tag a vast amount of people? If this is OK, then I'm gonna tag BB haters as "not really good at logical thinking"

2. If BB players are controlling the community, just plz tell me the equivalent of "baBBie" that goes for CA/CL DD and CV players? And how frequently are these equivalents used?

Really ironic since your first topic was complaining about other people complaining and ranting and then your subsequent topics were actual rants complaining from a BB player's perspective.

1,386 posts
8,244 battles

Have you not read the RU forum Q&As? An extremely large and disproportionate amount of requests to the developers involve making BBs stronger, due to the perception that they suffer too easily against DD enemies.

I would tell you, but I don't want to get a 3-day forum ban. There are equivalent terms for CA, DD and CV that are popular throughout the WoWS community outside of these forums. Hint: In ancient Rome, the letter "V" was actually used as a "U".

Russians? I never considered them as taking the game seriously. And from the perspective of a navy fan, BB are definitely UP.

I can make a guess about that word and that's about CV players, but what about CA/CL and DD players? I've never seen and equivalent as popular as "baBBie", forum or Reddit. Also the forum trolled a new player complaining about torps last time, ignoring that he only did ~100 games at that time, calling him "baBBie" and stuff. But if some guy create a thread "Cleveland is so OP Minekaze can't outgun her", will the forum be trolling him? No?

1,386 posts
8,244 battles

Really ironic since your first topic was complaining about other people complaining and ranting and then your subsequent topics were actual rants complaining from a BB player's perspective.

I am a CA/CL main but I defend the entity of BB players' right of not being excessively trolled and bullied by other ships types' players.

Edited by _Halcyon

[BOTES]
439 posts
3,957 battles

Russians? I never considered them as taking the game seriously. And from the perspective of a navy fan, BB are definitely UP.

I can make a guess about that word and that's about CV players, but what about CA/CL and DD players? I've never seen and equivalent as popular as "baBBie", forum or Reddit. Also the forum trolled a new player complaining about torps last time, ignoring that he only did ~100 games at that time, calling him "baBBie" and stuff. But if some guy create a thread "Cleveland is so OP Minekaze can't outgun her", will the forum be trolling him? No?

"CA" is the initial two letters of that word and the DD one is vaguely similar to that of the BBs

525 posts
7,946 battles

remember that people who have The dunning-kruger effect doesn't realized it :teethhappy:

307 posts
6,413 battles

I have had enough of the DDs being so overpowerd they now have no fear of BBs, this has become an abousloute joke this used to be a great game, now it has become a joke when DDs are now taking out BBs by themselves, and before some idiot gets on and says you need skill or whatever dont tell me it has not happened to you, WG has to seriously has to have a look at this i remember when this game started DDs would not come near BBs or CAs,

Hey Rufusflywheel,

You seemed to have played a lot of games now (6,385) can i suggest you look up "the mighty Jingles" you tube channel, hell i will even give you the link here:

Watch his this Bismark video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jcLP16nIOc&index=30&list=PLSPT1I-KtyUGqtE1sFaWcQ8aNmdaEtfEU

I hope this helps you.

Good luck.