You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Safiuddin97

If you wonder where is your support

14 comments in this topic

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

To get support. You need to support first. Mutual relantionship. <3

This is how i usually start my game. But im potato so dont rely much

Most of the time. it works. However you gotta think of how many radar cruiser are out there and you dont kemp with them. You go forward to spot enemies and torps. Its how it works tho...

And dont forget to tell your friendlies ship the duration of smoke. you dont want them to be sitting still in smoke when its going to vanish

Edited by Safiuddin97

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

I hope to play with you one day. I will take an aggressive stance and push my radar into a cap if a dd says he will smoke me. Sadly despite getting agreement from dd captains only about half of them then proceed to provide said smoke cover. Many leave me exposed in a cap that I only went to in support of them :/

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

welp. its kinda Win-Win situation

I smoke. I spot. I cap

CA got kills. Dmg

But in common is, it contributes to the team.

So when i heard someone said "Ah team no support me. Ah team N***" The thing is. Support need to be earned. Not asked. As a CA player too. I understand the responsibility on going forward to cap. Exposing some critical components of the ship. But sometimes if u combine this. It will become a good teamwork.

When confronting Gearing which have same concealment. Just bug off. The gearing will surely fire at u which means he ll get detected at max range. U just keep ur distance of 5.9km with him. U ll see he melts if ur cruiser (support) knows how to shoot and aim. 

Edited by Safiuddin97

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

Just to be clear I was agreeing with your play style. I wish more DD like you. I say I have to ask dd because otherwise I just go in and am fully exposed.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

When you go with lemming support, piece of cake.

When you go without lemming support, <insert some rages here>.

Hahahaha.. one does not go alone in ijn dd. Unless u re flanking to cap.

440 posts
3,380 battles

I hope to play with you one day.

Well I hope to kill you again when I see you on the opposite team :trollface:

Back to topic, when I'm in a DD I usually try my best to smoke for ships that are quite exposed to the enemy. In domination mode my smoke is more used in the early when I cap and focus fired by everyone. But sadly, don't know if it's me or something but everytime I try to smoke for a friendly he either :

A. Died by the time I reach him, or

B. He passed through the smoke and my smoke was for nothing

so yeah, those two :D (I feel like i failed as a DD)

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Well I hope to kill you again when I see you on the opposite team :trollface:

Back to topic, when I'm in a DD I usually try my best to smoke for ships that are quite exposed to the enemy. In domination mode my smoke is more used in the early when I cap and focus fired by everyone. But sadly, don't know if it's me or something but everytime I try to smoke for a friendly he either :

A. Died by the time I reach him, or

B. He passed through the smoke and my smoke was for nothing

so yeah, those two :D (I feel like i failed as a DD)

i encoutered this kinda teammates too. When they overshooted.. i tried to smoke but they are still stubborn

Cause they re the biggest class! "Im a battlesheep. Nobody can kill me. Fires are nothing. I tank like a champ"

*dead*

Edited by Safiuddin97

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

i encoutered this kinda teammates too. When they overshooted.. i tried to smoke but they are still stubborn

Cause they re the biggest class! "Im a battlesheep. Nobody can kill me. Fires are nothing. I tank like a champ"

*dead*

Don't forget it takes a looooooooooong time to stop in a BB. You basically have to smoke in front of where they are if they are to have any chance of stopping in time.