Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KongouHime

Anyone play Tier 10 CV's here?

14 comments in this topic

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

I researched Hakuryu, and 22k exp needed for my Essex to research Midway, and I'll buy both Tier 10 CV's and enter the Tier 10 CV life. I was wondering anyone still play Tier 10 CV's considering the queue time for T9/T10 CV's usually reach about 2-7 minutes sometimes less than 1 minute during peak hours, and because of the overwhelming AA from notorious ships. For me, I don't care if a ship has powerful AA suite because it depends on RNG, I just wanted to have some fun microing myself.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Not many on t10s dont. I rarely see them in battles based on battles i play on t10s.. Economy is bad. Even with premium. You gotta ultra super carry to get good economy

But im no cv player. i heard from some players tho

Congrats on hakuryu. i hate cvs since it requires much skills in micromanagement but i ultra hate inexperienced cvs.

Edited by Safiuddin97

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

From asia.warships.today

Over the past two weeks

Hakuryu 1067 battles

Midway 1125 battles

Taiho 4414 battles

Essex 1946 battles

So T9 CV is a LOT more popular.

Taihou is always popular. who doesnt want ultimate strike group and flat  CV
Edited by Safiuddin97

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

I see, so there are still some playing Tier 10 CV's but not all the time. Oh well, I will buy them but not play those because I don't have free exp allocated to research its modules needed to compete with enemies with fully upgraded CV's as I'm saving it to buy Missouri. Still, thanks for your insights about it and probably keep only Taiho though because I like her because of its strike capabilities and its TB's are more durable than Essex or keep both of them with my newly bought Tier 10 CV's in the future.

Edited by KongouHime

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

I do dabble in tier 10 Hakuryuu.

Maybe I might see you in it

Someday but not now, after I got the Missouri, I'll start playing Tier 10 CV.

783 posts
4,808 battles

We have a few forum members who regularly play T10 CVs. Stratmania is on of them. May be you can PM him. May be suzy as well.

or join discord

https://discord.gg/Tsx2Fu8

good amount of pro players are here.

I don't have T10 CVs since I'm forever plagued with credit problems of grinding up through multiple lines stubbornly without premium. That and T9 CVs are <3 enough for me~

Beta Tester
47 posts

I have both US & JP T10 CVs
Anyway I haven't play anymore since the update of captai's skill tree. 

Economy is terrible.
AA is too powerful in T10
Have to wait for their ship leave the group...mostly DD..
The whole game is waiting & scouting & push pull with the other CV's FT....just too boring to me

Sign in to follow this