Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KirstieBeau

This is the most hilarious rant I've heard

12 comments in this topic

1,357 posts
8,894 battles

I thought he of all people would be happy about it! It is a buff to German DDs and BBs after all! :rolleyes:

Though I am kinda curious as to why Zoup implied that CV players were also for the removing of stealth fire. I thought they would be indifferent. In fact some people have pointed out that the reason stealth fire was prevalent was due in fact due to the lack of CV players.

1,107 posts
7,849 battles

this movie scene was edited in so many occasion out here.

I wonder what's movie it from?

Downfall (2004)

regardless of tons  of jokes spawned from those scene

it was excelent movie because it paint hitler as belivable person, not as comicaly 1 dimensional cartoon antagonist

but ofc internet eventualy gives hitler we deserved, the usual cartoony antagonist character for us to laugh at :x

460 posts
8,365 battles

I thought he of all people would be happy about it! It is a buff to German DDs and BBs after all! :rolleyes:

Though I am kinda curious as to why Zoup implied that CV players were also for the removing of stealth fire. I thought they would be indifferent. In fact some people have pointed out that the reason stealth fire was prevalent was due in fact due to the lack of CV players.

He probably is, unless he says otherwise somewhere. This looks like he's poking fun at all the people having tantrums on the forums because their favourite way to farm damage has been removed. I don't think WG can win, what-ever they do some group of players will complain their *** off about how they can't have fun anymore.

Super Tester
7,595 posts
8,005 battles

That is true. Less CV means less spotting. Hence invisifiring was becoming a meta. Its gone now, but I hope they improve the mechanics.
Edited by icy_phoenix

Beta Tester
1,566 posts
12,958 battles

YOBBO, YOU CAME BACK!(show these cryBBabies what a true rant looks like)

I just play the game less and less now cuz of the BS with RNG and MM helping to control wins etc

307 posts
6,414 battles

Downfall (2004)

regardless of tons  of jokes spawned from those scene

it was excelent movie because it paint hitler as belivable person, not as comicaly 1 dimensional cartoon antagonist

but ofc internet eventualy gives hitler we deserved, the usual cartoony antagonist character for us to laugh at :x

While he was clearly mad, he was an economic wonder for Germany before the war and he was basically made from the allies themselves..... hmmm wonder how many times history has repeated itself?

Anyway people who killed more than Hitler

https://www.quora.com/Genocide-If-Stalin-or-Mao-killed-more-people-than-Hitler-why-is-Hitler-considered-the-worst

Sign in to follow this