You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
conWarpig

FIX YOUR GAME OR CLOSE IT!

39 comments in this topic

30 posts
7,414 battles

bye bye....

if u dont like the game then uninstall it....

i

I play this game for 2 years and this 0.6.03 is the worst one ever. If they could do refound my money I definitely uninstall it without thinking. Dont be act like you the cool guy and talk that easy. bullshit

695 posts
2,153 battles

We do test it before.  Some bugs get through unfortunately.  Your post is really helpful by the way not 1 idea on your issue so we can add it to the list that is getting fixed.

683 posts
7,332 battles

guys, if you happen to bump into any bugs, can post it in the general feedback thread created by Amade? I do hope they quickly come out with a hot fix before everyone come back to play in weekend... and it's already 4.50pm at 8+ time zone

295 posts
6,592 battles

why dont test the patch befor put it out????why why why is that so hard to do that???? FFS

you're not the only one having this problem, and you're not the only one who spent money on this game either, currently if you read on the patch notes for today WG already investigating this bug, tou just need to be patient about it

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I play this game for 2 years and this 0.6.0.3 is the worst one ever.

Mhmmm... yeah no, we've had worse, though most of that was in alpha/beta.

This is just a major hiccup that happens in every online game every couple of months.

It's also part of the reason why I prefered it the way it was quite some time ago when RU would get patches up to a week before

the other servers.

Good time watching the russian playerbase beta test for us, hue hue hue.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

The internet always has you covered.

gpS3wEh.jpg

Though personally I prefer this one:

Spoiler

For females only.

83zpVs7.jpg

Edited by Retia

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I play this game for 2 years and this 0.6.03 is the worst one ever. If they could do refound my money I definitely uninstall it without thinking. Dont be act like you the cool guy and talk that easy. bullshit

oh.. so you spend money but waant to get it back? are you a kid that just graduate from elementary school?

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

[content removed]

nGMe8Ss.png

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

[content removed]

vMP1hu2.jpg

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

So far, these are the problems I have faced today:

In the end score screen I can only click the 'x' button on top. The back to port button is not even clickable.

Ship carousel is not working. Cannot click on ships most of the times. Had to go through tech tree or placing them near the border of screen by using the broken scrolling.

Failed to change commander. Sometimes it shows there are no commander for a nation in either reserve or existing ships.

Game timer display is botched, and music gets stuck in a loop.

Also had a few random logouts while sitting on port. Port asset loading was very slow.

Hope WG is looking into this as everyone is facing them right now (what I've seen from discord channels).

Edited by icy_phoenix

69 posts
4,674 battles

I want my doubloons back paid 24 hours and i get no targeting recticle for main guns and tab does not work to see players you are against.  Not to mention the other problems.

Most happens after the first game.

Edited by Griefmaker

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,350 battles

I want my doubloons back paid 24 hours and i get no targeting recticle for main guns and tab does not work to see players you are against.  Not to mention the other problems.

Most happens after the first game.

if I know WG, they usually will compensate this trouble for 1 day premium account

66 posts
9,624 battles

I'm usually the first to bash WG and the decisions they make etc... But geeze some of you, this is the first patch in a long time that has caused multiple issues... bound to happen now and then. I'm having a blast on Astroneer until it gets fixed.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I'm usually the first to bash WG and the decisions they make etc... But geeze some of you, this is the first patch in a long time that has caused multiple issues... bound to happen now and then. I'm having a blast on Astroneer until it gets fixed.

We should use this as an excuse to suggest each other games to play while waiting for the hotfix.

Clearly this then becomes a WG related matter and the "advertisement of non wg games" won't take effect.

I for one am considering to go with one of these if the game isn't fixed before I return home:

• The Ditcher 3
  • The Revision
  • Barbarization VI
  • Dankest Dankeschön

Or maybe I'll update and play some World of Tanks.. ... hah, just kidding.

Edited by Retia

1,479 posts

Weeeellll....

There were ppl who wanted submarines in the game.....

We have one now.... 

So click it & enjoy....

I wont be, I'm too busy looking for bug repellent, this time there are too many to count, too many to swat...

:popcorn:

Now that we've had it, can we get back to serious now, & remove the damn thing? It might take these bugs with it.....

I always knew it would stuff the game if subs were put in.... 

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz