Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gummilicious

0.6.3.2 buggy

3 comments in this topic

600 posts
7,580 battles

After the 0.6.3.2 patch,

-Everytime at the "Victory" screen, i noticed sometime i would take very long to get back to port after the result screen,sometime i need use the task manager to kill world of warship or i completely froze at the result screen.

-Chat became really buggy at times, didnt register what i typed

-The "Game statistics " screen sometimes wont show up during in battle

22 posts

Very buggy. My reticle vanishes during battle. No green circle, so no turrent rotation indicator (this is on the Yorck - not tested other ships yet). No reload indicators - no idea when the guns are ready. I need to exit and restart. Not running any mods and done the client integrity check which shows no errors. Other people have also reported this problem. Many others with different problems taking a cursory read of the in-game "Questions and In-Game Problems" chat group.

[ATG]
2 posts
2,142 battles

Very buggy. My reticle vanishes during battle. No green circle, so no turrent rotation indicator (this is on the Yorck - not tested other ships yet). No reload indicators - no idea when the guns are ready. I need to exit and restart. Not running any mods and done the client integrity check which shows no errors. Other people have also reported this problem. Many others with different problems taking a cursory read of the in-game "Questions and In-Game Problems" chat group.

Yea this happened to me too in a Pensa, 632 buggy as.....please fix!

Sign in to follow this