You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
YuudachiP0iP0i

People of this day, spamming multiple insult via private message, did he will get long ban?

24 comments in this topic

12 posts
5,785 battles

i play on the morning, and after play on port, someone PM me, spam me, with multiple insult and racist

I'm already reported that player via ticket to WG, Ticket #292374

Player like that better get permanen banned and IP banned, because he play just to spam and insulting other player

And maybe better get IP banned, so he cant play wow anymore

Here the screenshot (i'm cencoring the nickname because rule of the forum no naming and shaming):

**change the screenshot to link because forum  rule: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxs39nliTE6eeDRQQUgwOXRBekU/view

Replay= https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxs39nliTE6eNjJ2UFQxYUpmSHM/view

[screenshots removed]

Profanity. Post edited. User warned.

~dead_man_walking

Edited by YuudachiP0iP0i

[MEGA]
4,574 posts
17,576 battles

I'm trying not to stats shaming. But from your stats, I believe whoever PM'd you actually have a point. Git gud

he's only had 1300 battles, no need to be so rude to new players who dont know how to play lel

295 posts
6,613 battles

I'm trying not to stats shaming. But from your stats, I believe whoever PM'd you actually have a point. Git gud

savage

1,386 posts
8,249 battles

he's only had 1300 battles, no need to be so rude to new players who dont know how to play lel

1.3k is way more than enough if one get community help and watch videos and live streams. Fuso was my first T6 battleship and second T6 (first being Mutsuki, I shoot Cleveland with her 120mm pewpew too much and resulted poorly), got when I was at less than 1k battles. My Fuso's stats, while not exactly good, looks way better than OP's.

2,225 posts
13,741 battles

Insults & racism have nothing to do with stats. The only point of insults & racism is to highlight the ignorance/intolerance/stupidity of the person saying them. How could either help the player improve their gameplay?

1,386 posts
8,249 battles

Insults & racism have nothing to do with stats. The only point of insults & racism is to highlight the ignorance/intolerance/stupidity of the person saying them. How could either help the player improve their gameplay?

Suppose it's something like "damn u feeding noob, git gud, go pve"

It sounds insulting, but it also indicate the player being too rush and get sunk early, should be more patient and try to survive. I would be happy to take this kind of PM.

Edited by _Halcyon

683 posts
7,367 battles

Well, There are more polite ways to tell a player how he did back in the match. Insult or not is subjective, but racism is not, and it's not a way to criticize a player who plays poorly. (Yeah I do agree some people just won't listen no matter how we tell them)

295 posts
6,613 battles

It sounds insulting, but it also indicate the player being too rush and get sunk early, should be more patient and try to survive. I would be happy to take this kind of PM.

this, timing and position is very important in this game, in WoT you can easily move accros the map without being fired at by enemies, even if you are the chance of you being hit while moving is very slim, but in wows, you really have to plan your action very carefully, or you will die quickly

1,386 posts
8,249 battles

Well, There are more polite ways to tell a player how he did back in the match. Insult or not is subjective, but racism is not, and it's not a way to criticize a player who plays poorly. (Yeah I do agree some people just won't listen no matter how we tell them)

Oh I didn't see the racist part… Yeah that should be banned.

2,225 posts
13,741 battles

​The problem with this is it assumes (I assume) that they know your game slang. Feeding to me means eating, not rushing. That doesn't give me any indication of what the player has done wrong. Too many people assume that the person sees it their way and knows what they are thinking, when often their experience is quite different. And even if they did understand it I think playing against bots is so different from playing against people that there really is no way to learn other than by playing against people. What they need is team members who politely highlight their mistake and suggest sensible alternatives. I see neither of those in "damn u feeding noob, git gud, go pve"

12 posts
5,785 battles

well, i dont care about win rate, i just play and enjoy the game, at least im not bot

Oh I didn't see the racist part… Yeah that should be banned.

he call me from 1 of the country in earth

​The problem with this is it assumes (I assume) that they know your game slang. Feeding to me means eating, not rushing. That doesn't give me any indication of what the player has done wrong. Too many people assume that the person sees it their way and knows what they are thinking, when often their experience is quite different. And even if they did understand it I think playing against bots is so different from playing against people that there really is no way to learn other than by playing against people. What they need is team members who politely highlight their mistake and suggest sensible alternatives. I see neither of those in "damn u feeding noob, git gud, go pve"

Look this replay: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxs39nliTE6eNjJ2UFQxYUpmSHM/view

That battle is before he spamming message on me

Did i go wrong? all team go to A

if i go to B=im dead, who cover me if i go cap B? all CA on A

And im the one too who cap A, after cap A enemy still on B, if i go B = im suicide

Untitled_zps7zptt9te.jpg

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Dear YuudachiPoi

Please wait for a while. WG Staff takes time to investigate. When results is out, Ban/Sanction/Etc will be carried out without our knowledge due to the fact they wont tell us when..And forums is not a place to dispute GM's decision or any kinda of support tickets. 

PM mod is 1 way too. But please bear in mind that Moderators have work irl too. So it will take a while. By the SS u gave here. I dont think it would be a problem since amade always get his job done in no time :D

My deepest sympathy on what happen towards you.. Hope u have a pleasant weekend. 

Edited by Safiuddin97

381 posts
9,957 battles

Dear YuudachiPoi

Please wait for a while. WG Staff takes time to investigate. When results is out, Ban/Sanction/Etc will be carried out without our knowledge due to the fact they wont tell us when..And forums is not a place to dispute GM's decision or any kinda of support tickets. 

PM mod is 1 way too. But please bear in mind that Moderators have work irl too. So it will take a while. By the SS u gave here. I dont think it would be a problem since amade always get his job done in no time :D

My deepest sympathy on what happen towards you.. Hope u have a pleasant weekend. 

Not sure why they won't tell us if they decide to take action. People would be more encouraged to take note of and report misbehavior thus making the game better. Honestly if all I get after reporting is "we will look into it" I'd feel the whole system is pointless.

Super Tester
7,583 posts
8,005 battles

Not sure why they won't tell us if they decide to take action. People would be more encouraged to take note of and report misbehavior thus making the game better. Honestly if all I get after reporting is "we will look into it" I'd feel the whole system is pointless.

And if people do so, gm's will have to spend their whole day listening to crybabies. Because most of the reports are sort of fake.

15 posts
8,422 battles

FWIW - had a similar experience with this guy (maybe he wasn't as salt rage induced) and it was a win. He just didn't like the way we won.

Guess he has other problems that leak out into the game. Best ignored.

---after watching the replay -- feel for him...so hard to watch all those mistakes

Edited by StabbyCrab

12 posts
5,785 battles

FWIW - had a similar experience with this guy (maybe he wasn't as salt rage induced) and it was a win. He just didn't like the way we won.

Guess he has other problems that leak out into the game. Best ignored.

look that replay lol, when all team lemming on A, he said to me to cap B, while on B is still bunch of enemy at there

Im ignoring him on battle replay, but when i go to port wtf....he pm me again and again...

15 posts
8,422 battles

look that replay lol, when all team lemming on A, he said to me to cap B, while on B is still bunch of enemy at there

Im ignoring him on battle replay, but when i go to port wtf....he pm me again and again...

Not sure if you are open -- but with all those guys in the one spot -- did you think of torping the hell out of them? Maybe rushing B was bad but killing a few while they locked into area was much better than going north to chase the single ship. 

Maybe his instruction wasn't clear enough but who has time to do anything when CV. 

Agreed he doesnt need to go ape in PM though. Thats on him.

12 posts
5,785 battles

Not sure if you are open -- but with all those guys in the one spot -- did you think of torping the hell out of them? Maybe rushing B was bad but killing a few while they locked into area was much better than going north to chase the single ship. 

Maybe his instruction wasn't clear enough but who has time to do anything when CV. 

Agreed he doesnt need to go ape in PM though. Thats on him.

yup, he call me the name of animal on the zoo too

my torpedo range just 8.2km, i will detected by enemy on B if i get closer to  B, while if im not wrong, no CA to support me if i go to B

I didn't see any racism there but I did see a lot of asshhattery on your team and the opposition that going to get a lot of people a paddlin'

on screenshot, not on replay, after batleplay he spam me via private message

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,859 posts
4,140 battles

Guys just chill it doesn't matter if OP is a potato or an unicum no matter what racism and personal insults should not be tolerated.

But to be fair there are two versions of every story and somewhere in the middle lies the truth.   That's what the final result rests on.