Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_BobbyB_

Merging the Client Screen

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
6 posts

I was wondering if there will be a function to merge the client screen with different regions, so as to say im in both the NA and Asia regions of the game, and download both client being able to select between them. I was signed up with both for closed beta and was accepted into both, i downloaded both and only the NA server is selectable from the client.

I am in the Asia region but all my friends play in the NA 1, was looking to play both same as i do in tanks, Just wondering will that be possible, not worried if not anytime soon, just as long as its possible, rather than delete 1 to run the other, as 1 over rights the other at moment...

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

If WG says yes then its possible

But I like your idea of making all the regions available in one client:coin:

Edited by ShuffleCapz

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

A long time ago, account region roaming was announced for World of Tanks, however many months have passed and we haven't heard about this since. I'm quite certain that WG has probably axed the idea for WoT. Not sure whether they're going to implement something for WoWS, but a good indicator would probably be whether any changes are made to WoT first.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

You need the NA client for the NA server. You need the Asia client for the Asia server. Install each client in seperate folders.

Reason for this is the different servers wont necessarily be using the same build at the same time.

Beta Tester
6 posts

You need the NA client for the NA server. You need the Asia client for the Asia server. Install each client in seperate folders.

Reason for this is the different servers wont necessarily be using the same build at the same time.

Thank you very much for the fast response, I never even thought to change the folder I was installing the client to. It did seem strange that nothing was different after downloading a different region lol.

Sign in to follow this