You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Swiftsure_08

Getting reported simply because I shoot down planes

11 comments in this topic

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

I just got reported 6 times for shooting down 18 planes of a Hiryu in a Chapayev game.

My Chapayev was not an AA build, 5/3.5 AA range, no AA skill, no AA signal flag and the only thing I got for AA was DAAF for self defense.

The Hiryu's first wave of 2 TB groups went for me, I used DAAF and shoot down the planes. He went for other targets until late game when  I spotted that Hiryu. I did two salvoes before Hiryu get undetected again, and Hiryu decided to go for another attack run on me. I shoot down 4 TB and 6 DB this time.

I think it's just self defense, what's wrong with that? But I got 6 reports.

Video Contributor
2,263 posts
10,788 battles

Me : 7 reported without reason to report

I'm really sure desmeme(our team) reported me about no AA cover??? Maybe without support(who should you tactical beach) He should call DD or cover himselve :trollface:

Ahh gimme a compliment plz

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

I dream of a world where people realise that reports do nothing outside of influencing that cute lil' number in one's profil.

671 posts
1,508 battles

I shot down 4 Lexington planes and he cursed my mother, 4 PLANES, and with a Cleveland too

Edited by ShadoPulse

341 posts
4,007 battles

Last day of Myoko grind I deleted an enemy broadside Atlanta who was spamming me and said "Lol", got reported 7 times.

I'm so proud of myself.

[-SZY-]
211 posts

I dream of a world where people realise that reports do nothing outside of influencing that cute lil' number in one's profil.

B-but ! The higher the number is, the better, right ?

2,217 posts
13,678 battles

I know what it's like. I keep getting reported for hunting DD in my BB. If they don't want me hunting DD then why don't they do it?

381 posts
9,957 battles

Definitely ! And we should take a photo of our karma and post it on forum to show off to other people cuz they can't see it in our profile directly.

@OP: if you don't think you did something wrong, just ignore reports. They only exist to reduce the reporter's current salt level and karma cannot go below 0 anyway.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

The numbers Fairuh?

What do the numbers say?