You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Flemboy

Ah why does the container go below deck and get replaced?

13 comments in this topic

[AE]
199 posts
9,466 battles

I have only just noticed that the two containers I received today were swallowed by my ship. Both went below decks, and was replaced by another container. What gives? Has it always done that, or was I previously blind?

2,220 posts
13,691 battles

IKR. I would have thought a PT was to find bugs like this and remove them. I reported this bug within hours of PT going live.

294 posts
2,997 battles

Yea I was like, "Did they revamp the "Try your Luck" option? Maybe now you get two containers if you get lucky? I really thought that was a bit cool.

317 posts
6,861 battles

This is only happening on the first container for me, the other 2 are fine. I think its a U.I bug.

But the other part of me is thinking that its really a Super Container that they are with holding from me for when i really need it.... Please WG... i really need it now :D

14 posts
4,949 battles

I had a "try your luck" container yesterday. Was ready to open it when WG yelled PSYCHED at me and took it away to replace it with another container. Usual rubbish inside. Coming up on 150 TYL containers and even though I have had 5 super containers I would have been better off taking flag containers all along.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts

I had a "try your luck" container yesterday. Was ready to open it when WG yelled PSYCHED at me and took it away to replace it with another container. Usual rubbish inside. Coming up on 150 TYL containers and even though I have had 5 super containers I would have been better off taking flag containers all along.

that's a lot, I had opened about 300 of them and only met 2, makes me want to question the actual meaning of "try your luck" (Theological).
Edited by spixys

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,830 posts
4,110 battles

Hmm not sure why its doing this since this patch either.  Loads a container, drops it into the hold then loads a second container.

6.3 must have been made during a vodka sale.