You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

Is the traverse speed of secondaries listed anywhere?

11 comments in this topic

2,221 posts
13,698 battles

Trying to decide if I want EM skill. Hard to decide when I don't know the traverse speed of the secondaries. Is there some information somewhere?

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

Trying to decide if I want EM skill. Hard to decide when I don't know the traverse speed of the secondaries. Is there some information somewhere

I don't know for fact but I think the traverse for all the secondaries are the same. I also don't think EM affects secondaries

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,856 battles

60 degrees/sec

Should be quite a fair bit faster than that. I saw many yamato replay and the 155mm guns rotate comically fast, probably 180 deg/sec. Ironically, that's the same gun on the Mogami which has garbage traverse speed on her.

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

Should be quite a fair bit faster than that. I saw many yamato replay and the 155mm guns rotate comically fast, probably 180 deg/sec. Ironically, that's the same gun on the Mogami which has garbage traverse speed on her.

This is the stat of Gneis and Craporado's secondary listed on gamemodels3d.com, and I think all secondary has the same transverse.

But anyway, 60deg/s is already very very fast and EM won't do much (suppose it works for secondaries)

109 posts
5,101 battles

Trying to decide if I want EM skill. Hard to decide when I don't know the traverse speed of the secondaries. Is there some information somewhere?

Just run EM on everything except USN DDs

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

​It all depends on the ship, class etc but most importantly how you play your ship. EM is almost the last thing I go for now on a DD or cruiser, BB's definitely need it but even then AR is a better choice unless you enjoy sniping.

Ensign.

2,221 posts
13,698 battles

​It all depends on the ship, class etc but most importantly how you play your ship. EM is almost the last thing I go for now on a DD or cruiser, BB's definitely need it but even then AR is a better choice unless you enjoy sniping.

Ensign.

That was basically my thinking to. However as I was thinking how worst case scenario I lose 10 seconds on a 270 deg rotation in my USN BB, and that I think I would rather the potential to fire a few seconds earlier, I came to realize that no point in firing if you can't get a good aim in time.

But I have already gone with AR, so will give it a try for a while.