You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Storm_Raiser

Nikolai Nerfed

29 comments in this topic

415 posts
10,918 battles

Ok, so that's a slightly misleading topic as they didn't actually make any changes to the mighty Imperator ... but ... EVERY other T4 BB got a range buff (Zucchini may actually be useful now) 

Yet Nikolai remains at just 14.1km firing range. :angry::(

415 posts
10,918 battles

I'm sure you would feel differently if it was one of YOUR ships you PAID money for they suddenly changed from being competitive to being outranged by every other ship of it's class and tier. :rolleyes:

edit: 

then I checked your profile and saw you don't own any paid for ships so you wouldn't have ANY idea how that feels so maybe you shouldn't comment on things you have no clue about.

Edited by Storm_Raiser

634 posts
6,185 battles

Nikolai was OP before. She is still OP. She was not nerfed.

For Myogi and the likes, they were rubbish before, now they are workable.

And before you say anything about me not having any premiums. you might want to know that I have Nikolai and and other premiums.

http://asia.wows-numbers.com/player/2002748613,TorpedoBeat/

109 posts
5,101 battles

Ok, so that's a slightly misleading topic as they didn't actually make any changes to the mighty Imperator ... but ... EVERY other T4 BB got a range buff (Zucchini may actually be useful now) 

Stop being so greedy. Nikolai is already OP, buffing other ships won't change that

And if you want to use money to get every advantage go play other p2w MMOs

Edited by RepublicTrooper

Super Tester
232 posts
3,927 battles

I'm sure you would feel differently if it was one of YOUR ships you PAID money for they suddenly changed from being competitive to being outranged by every other ship of it's class and tier. :rolleyes:

edit: 

then I checked your profile and saw you don't own any paid for ships so you wouldn't have ANY idea how that feels so maybe you shouldn't comment on things you have no clue about.

you what.....

you do realise this patch has brought one of the biggest buffs they could have to the Nikolai.... with the tier 4/5 carrier nerf.... trying to move the skilled players up the tiers...

and if any ship in game deserved a nerf... it would be the Nikolai

[BOTES]
437 posts
3,943 battles

Translation:

"I really think that removing manual drop from Tier 4-5 CVs, the only few real counter against Nikolai I, is not enough."

Super Tester
1,056 posts
8,976 battles

It deserves it completely.

Also, no more manual drops. You should be grateful that the Nikolai got its only reliable counter eliminated. I have no sympathy for Nikolai at all.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

edit: 

In my opinion, I don't mind if any of my ships I paid money for suddenly got a well-deserved nerf. And hell, Nikolai didn't even get nerfed all that much - it's only major threat just got completely removed.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

you what.....

you do realise this patch has brought one of the biggest buffs they could have to the Nikolai.... with the tier 4/5 carrier nerf.... trying to move the skilled players up the tiers...

and if any ship in game deserved a nerf... it would be the Nikolai

Langley can still easily sink Nikolai confirmed on NA.

It has nothing to do with it being on NA.

Langley confirmed OP, nerf plz, return 2/0/0 loadout as only loadout available.

QEHhqdh.jpg

381 posts
9,957 battles

When buying a premium you pay for the ship, not for the feeling of being overpowered (although in Nikolai case it's merged). The fact that WG refused to directly nerf premium ships has had a strongly negative effect to the balance of the game already. 

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

The Nikolai is OP and the range increase wont bother the Niko that much. 

If she is played still as well angled and not yoloing, she will still dominate against everyone and everything.

Still one of the most fun but OP at low tier ships there are.

The Konig Albert is just as bad with a 19 point secondary build captain! Now that is clubbing!

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,907 battles

................................................................................................................................

The Konig Albert is just as bad with a 19 point secondary build captain! Now that is clubbing!

What......wait....Greif you are not looking at me ??? ......honest It was only once 

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,003 battles

edit: 

I have no sympathy for players who cry about ships being power creeped while at the same time have a hysterical hissy fit if any of their premium ships get nerfed in any way shape or form for balance reasons. I own a few OP premium ships and I am probably one of the few players on this server who wont throw a temper tantrum to get my money back if they get balanced.

[MEGA]
4,560 posts
17,542 battles

edit: 

gid gud, the clueless one here is you

1,479 posts

It deserves it completely.

Also, no more manual drops. You should be grateful that the Nikolai got its only reliable counter eliminated. I have no sympathy for Nikolai at all.

Ordrazz sneaks up behind an island in his Nikolai, takes aim at Stratmania , fires..... Booomm

Citeadels him twice & wipes him nearly out....

It's ok... Just helping him to the next match... Ordrazz has no sympathy for wiping him out at all. :trollface:

The Nikolai is OP and the range increase wont bother the Niko that much. 

If she is played still as well angled and not yoloing, she will still dominate against everyone and everything.

Still one of the most fun but OP at low tier ships there are.

those who whinge about the changes to the other ships, obviously doesnt know how to play Nikolai properly....

If anything, it makes battles more fun, more competitive....

I love my Nikolai, & I will still dominate, or blow up trying !!! :playing:

Ordrazz

2,579 posts
6,713 battles

I love my Nikolai, & I will still dominate, or blow up trying !!! :playing:

my Kami and Gremy want to saay hi.....

[MEGA]
4,560 posts
17,542 battles

The thing is.........he is gud

*insert epic faceplam here

yes, but only in OP prem ships like kamikaze and nikolai

Edited by drakon233

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,907 battles

*insert epic faceplam here

yes, but only in OP prem ships like kamikaze and nikolai

Insert double face palm here

Umm no he's not - his stats are open, he is gud in a large number of ships not just premiums 

Do your home work

Edited by Kapitan_Zur_See_Hoffmann